Nike Lunar Hypergamer Low

Where exactly is this shoe available for sale? I've only seen some on eBay....and some of the ones on there seem sketchy. I preferably would like the White/Grey pair.

That's the only place I've seen them too. The shoe itself is a little over a year old. Nobody wore them last year then all of a sudden it's popping up all around the league. I love the shoe too but I'm waiting for the 2012 Hyperfuse/Hyperdunk lows to come out. They should be a better all around shoe and lighter.

they were on eastbay a while back...the coolest pair i ever saw was the "Rose" pair... that was like bright blue and pink

I actually really liked the way the mids felt when I tried them on, but I only wear lowtops for basketball and I never saw the lowtops til recently. I just need a new pair of lowtops badly since the Kobe VII's destroyed my feet.

NikeTown Chicago had no release dates on these.  I also asked Nike Basketball thru twitter about the DWill PE, and was told they weren't being released.

NikeTown Chicago had no release dates on these.  I also asked Nike Basketball thru twitter about the DWill PE, and was told they weren't being released.

nooooooo..was so banking on those releasing. perfect colorway to ball in :smh:

So I was at the Gardner-Webb vs Lipscomb game tonight, and pretty much the entire Lipscomb team was wearing the white/grey Hypergamer Lows.....

If damn Lipscomb can get ahold of them then this shoe has to be a general release pretty soon somewhere.

I really like Harden's Blk/Red. I cant find any color in my sz either..
mean.gif

Try checking out your local outlet stores because I got mine last month at a Nike Factory Outlet for only $36+tax CW is concord/dark grey/hot punch

Last edited:
:lol:

now everyone wants them. pretty crazy, too bad all the colors that released were ugly as hell

laugh.gif

now everyone wants them. pretty crazy, too bad all the colors that released were ugly as hell
Most, not all. I really like the wht/grey.

I actually found a store that had em for retail. Tried em on, not that impressed. No lock down feel at all.

Its goin take a DWill or Harden PE for me to cop or if its dirt cheap
laugh.gif

I don't think Nike would put them on a lot of their main guards this season without a reason. But I agree that it would take a good colorway like Harden's for me to cop. 

Where'd you get the shoe and do they run big, small, or just right to your natural size?
I have 2 pairs of Lunar Hypergamer Lows, and for me they run TTS.  I think they are a great shoe for the price.  Was lucky to get the Rose Classic online on NDC.  The other pair I got on eBay.  They remind me of the hyperfuse lows except it's Lunarlon instead of Nike Zoom.

Back
Top Bottom