Nike Lunar Roam

Glad I was able to get my pair. Not sure if it’s a true “sold out” or not but thankful either way. Had so many of the Lunars when they first came out. Probably went thru four pairs of the racers. Red from 21 Mercer was good enough to sale me an unreleased pair back in the day.

I saw a few sites that had smaller sizes (10 and under) yesterday if anyone is looking. Kith, Extra Butter, Oneness, Darkside Initiative, Wish, maybe a few more I can’t recall now. Not sure what their stock looks like today but if anyone is looking for a specific size I’ll keep my eyes peeled

These shoes are true to size. I bought them at Kith Miami during Art Basel because they released them early. Came with gift with purchase with a bag and bucket hat which is pretty cool. If anyone is near a Kith store, I would try there to see if they still have pairs.

i flopped....didn't think most sizes would smoke the way they did on SNKRS.....looking at other retailers and they're smoked as well. Congrats to those who ate.

These shoes are true to size. I bought them at Kith Miami during Art Basel because they released them early. Came with gift with purchase with a bag and bucket hat which is pretty cool. If anyone is near a Kith store, I would try there to see if they still have pairs.
How they feel on feet? Nothing special?

They are comfortable for sure. I would work out in them but also good for a all around sneaker to walk around in. I think they definitely look better in person

IMG_0622.jpeg

Only got to try them on this morning & took some quick phone pics.

Love them in person, the laces are as interesting as I thought they’d be but they work.

I had a whole long post typed out on my phone with more detail that I’m not redoing (idk the site refreshed & most of the text along with the pics were GONE).

Basically though, if you like them already you’ll LOVE them in person! I’d you’re on the fence, I’m not sure you’ll jump off the fence seeing them in person. If you don’t like them at all I could see you being intrigued with them. They’re nice for sure, for any & everyone, but imo only those of us who want them will love them if that makes sense.

As far as sizing, I’m a 10 in all Nike runners & these are just fine. I could still be tired but I felt like they were slightly more roomy than anything else lunar I had before, but most of that stuff is gone now to directly compare. Definitely wouldn’t move up/down or anything, and it could’ve been the thinner than normal sock I had on also.

Comfort, I didn’t get the bouncy lunar trainer feel from these but they are as light as I remembered loving lunar to be & feel like they’ll be comfortable to wear for a long time. Idk how to tell if they’ll bottom out or anything off the initial feeling, but I distinctly remember my flyknit lunar chukkas having more squish to the midsole in my hand compared to these feeling more firm. Hopefully that retooled lunar is the reason & maybe it’ll help with the bottoming out?

All in all, I wish I was the person to double up because I definitely will want another pair once these start getting messed up, I can’t wait for more colors. I could be wrong about people on the fence not jumping off, but if you like them you’ll absolutely be happy with them.

OH, I’ve seen some comments about running in these…I probably wouldn’t with this specific pair. The lining has a weird matted down finish that would get disgusting after a few sweaty runs. I didn’t tie them tight to judge more but I wouldn’t like them for my runs & I’ve run in lunar models a lot before if that means anything

Attachments

• IMG_1067.jpeg
    IMG_1067.jpeg
    282.4 KB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1084.jpeg
    IMG_1084.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1083.jpeg
    IMG_1083.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    213.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1080.jpeg
    IMG_1080.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_1079.jpeg
    IMG_1079.jpeg
    199.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_1078.jpeg
    IMG_1078.jpeg
    202.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_1077.jpeg
    IMG_1077.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_1076.jpeg
    IMG_1076.jpeg
    193.4 KB · Views: 406
Loved the Lunarlon’s from back in the day. My favorite Nike’s to date. When I saw these being shown on SNKRS I was in right away! But the bullet. I doubt these will be had for under retail anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom