Nike Lunarcharge Thread: Wide release 02/04/17

Wore my pair most of the day. Cushioning is great. Only minor complaint is that the heel kinda irritates my achilles area. A little more padding there would have been nice.

i've noticed this too, crappy part is i think they look best with no shows, hopefully the scratching goes away

mannnn I'm in Europe til Dec 19th, but I can't wait to check out my pair once I get back home. Triple blacks and olives are cool, but this first colorway is still the best to me. Perfect mix of black and white with the oreo speckle. :smokin

Thanks but everybody sold out I'm SOL. I'm just pissed [emoji]128545[/emoji] at cncpts for how they do business that was shady...
Sorry mate, thought they were just sitting on End and they had that cart glitch. Didn't know they'll have so much hype as don't see much people talking bout them on IG or FB.

Definitely liking the looks of this silhouette a lot and I'm a big fan of the Lunarepic midsole for comfort as well. Can't wait for my pair to come in next week.
smokin.gif

Anyone else get shipping confirmation from Concepts? I got it Monday and it hasn't been picked up or cancelled?? Smh luckily my SnS pair is on the way.

These have not yet had hype, but Nike has been fairly quiet about promoting them. These will gain steam.

I just want plenty of dope CW honestly, the hype can stay down far as I'm concerned. I hate not being able to cop because of beast...

For anyone on the fence this pic should do it for ya, great shot bro. Looking forward to a pair once more cws drop.
Thanks, think the upcoming olives are dope. 

Happy that these are going under the radar still...Afraid they'll become like UBs, especially the 1.0s 

:smile:

Last edited:
Pair just came in today. Love everything about this shoe except for the heel.. they messed up by not padding that area, so it just rubs against your achilles. Not a deal breaker for me, but could definitely turn off a lot of people from this shoe (especially if you intend to run with these)

Hi all, did anybody go .5 size up on these ? I copped from Sneaker n Stuff in a UK8, they arrived today and are too bloody small. Problem is now they are sold out in the UK, eBay is my next best bet, anybody have any luck with size?

Back
Top Bottom