Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

Originally Posted by mjd77

Noticed a new colorway of the 2s on NDC.  Not sure if they are actually sold out or just not available for purchase yet.  They weren't on there a couple of days ago.

Nike-LunarEclipse+-2-Mens-Running-Shoe-487983_707_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500

Nice cw! They're just not available to purchase yet... Give it a week, and they should be up then...

YK12: I've seriously thought about doing the same! I don't know how these would do with hard cuts though...

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Originally Posted by macky

most comfortable shoe i have ever put my foot in. I have worked in these for over a year. 12 hr shifts on my feet, just an awesome shoe. company just changed the dress code. starting in june no athletic shoes, gonna grab one more pair to rock the next couple of months. man im gonna miss em...

i'm in the same boat as you.... i've been wearing them for about 5 months without much trouble, but we have a safety audit coming up so i'm gonna ask the podatrist who works out at my gym to write me a note saying that i need lunarlon lol.... they make working a double so much better!

I tried on some Cole haan lunar yesterday. Looks like that's what I'll be wearing. Very comfortable

Originally Posted by riphamilton

Originally Posted by macky

most comfortable shoe i have ever put my foot in. I have worked in these for over a year. 12 hr shifts on my feet, just an awesome shoe. company just changed the dress code. starting in june no athletic shoes, gonna grab one more pair to rock the next couple of months. man im gonna miss em...

i'm in the same boat as you.... i've been wearing them for about 5 months without much trouble, but we have a safety audit coming up so i'm gonna ask the podatrist who works out at my gym to write me a note saying that i need lunarlon lol.... they make working a double so much better!

I tried on some Cole haan lunar yesterday. Looks like that's what I'll be wearing. Very comfortable

Originally Posted by frazier10

Originally Posted by Freeze

are these better than the lunarglide+ 3? i just got a pair of those, and i love them.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Although the LG3 is my favorite LunarGlide in the series, they aren't on the same level as the Eclipses.

are these better than the lunarglide+ 3? i just got a pair of those, and i love them.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Although the LG3 is my favorite LunarGlide in the series, they aren't on the same level as the Eclipses.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback. 

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Found the 001's for $88.95 is that the lowest on the net?

u missed the outlets a month ago...i got em for $36 shipped...that was a nice steal.. i just odered another pair last week for $59 shipped so there are mad deals on these still out there

Originally Posted by InfraRen

Found the 001's for $88.95 is that the lowest on the net?

u missed the outlets a month ago...i got em for $36 shipped...that was a nice steal.. i just odered another pair last week for $59 shipped so there are mad deals on these still out there

Ahh man, that's nuts low! 36?! Will have to call the outlets in MN and see if any are still around.

Ahh man, that's nuts low! 36?! Will have to call the outlets in MN and see if any are still around.

Opening 4/1/12, so mileage will not count until then...

NT NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/
[/url]

Sup NT, This is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome! #makeitcount! 

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)
SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

Opening 4/1/12, so mileage will not count until then...

NT NIKE+ CHALLENGE IV:
STRIPES vs. SOLIDS 8000

[url=http://nikerunning.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikeplus/en_US/plus/#//challenges/detail/1172409790/]http://nikerunning.nike.c...enges/detail/1172409790/
[/url]

Sup NT, This is the latest installment of NT+ Challenges. It is another TEAM DISTANCE RACE, and the goal is to accumulate 8000 MILES as a TEAM before the other. However, this time we're only going to have TWO TEAMS. The FIRST TEAM to run 8000mi takes home the DIGITAL TROPHY! CHALLENGERS will select their TEAM according to their respective birthMONTH. All running levels are welcome! #makeitcount! 

STRIPES (Odds; JAN / MAR / MAY / JUL / SEP / NOV)
SOLIDS (Evens; FEB / APR / JUN / AUG / OCT / DEC)

Back
Top Bottom