Nike LunarEclipse+ - AMAZING

finally got a pair!  they had these at the nike outlet near me for $99, got em shipped for $80 on ebay.

SUPER comfortable shoe for work - i love them- better all day comfort than any of the air max runners-

thanks Ray for the comparos and info - i was going to get the 2's on NDC clearance at first, i'm glad i did not.

c8036e616362ffb6b1c3b95668ece2ec5201103c_r.jpg

finally got a pair!  they had these at the nike outlet near me for $99, got em shipped for $80 on ebay.

SUPER comfortable shoe for work - i love them- better all day comfort than any of the air max runners-

thanks Ray for the comparos and info - i was going to get the 2's on NDC clearance at first, i'm glad i did not.

c8036e616362ffb6b1c3b95668ece2ec5201103c_r.jpg

Depending on your size, check eBay for some steals too.  I got the 070s recently from a power seller for $59 out the door; probably could've gotten even lower had I submitted it lower (it was BIN or Best Offer).  On the hunt for 110s but it's soooo friggin hard when you're a 14.  I know the 002s would be lightning in a bottle in my size

Depending on your size, check eBay for some steals too.  I got the 070s recently from a power seller for $59 out the door; probably could've gotten even lower had I submitted it lower (it was BIN or Best Offer).  On the hunt for 110s but it's soooo friggin hard when you're a 14.  I know the 002s would be lightning in a bottle in my size

Style 001 @ Wrentham Outlet in Mass for $89.99 or maybe $79.99....I forget....a lot of sizes just chilling

Style 001 @ Wrentham Outlet in Mass for $89.99 or maybe $79.99....I forget....a lot of sizes just chilling

ive been a free run 2 fanboy for a good while now.  picked up a pair of the grey/volt colorway about amonth ago from the outlet.  ive since purchased 6 pair total in various colorways.  perfect shoe!Ray whats not to like about the 2s? I like the subtle volt strap instead of just mimicking the og colorway. If it had a Chrome swoosh theyd look better but overall its still a dope shoe too.

ive been a free run 2 fanboy for a good while now.  picked up a pair of the grey/volt colorway about amonth ago from the outlet.  ive since purchased 6 pair total in various colorways.  perfect shoe!Ray whats not to like about the 2s? I like the subtle volt strap instead of just mimicking the og colorway. If it had a Chrome swoosh theyd look better but overall its still a dope shoe too.

Originally Posted by StevieO

ha ^ $99 @ clinton smh

btw - saw some dude on uconn campus wearing these yesterday - i want this cw - they look so nice in person...

e5e26b760cf22b5fb14652e55d7fcbe7262c9d5f_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom