Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Finally received my first pair of LG3s today. First reaction was that they fit better than the 2s right off the bat. I'll try and wear them this weekend and get a better feel for the shoe.

I'll try and get some detailed pics up by tomorrow.

Finally received my first pair of LG3s today. First reaction was that they fit better than the 2s right off the bat. I'll try and wear them this weekend and get a better feel for the shoe.

I'll try and get some detailed pics up by tomorrow.

^ I used to run trails in my LG1s. They were great, but rocks and pebbles would always get stuck in the crevices of the outsole. With the new outsole on the LG3s, it seems that Nike fixed the problem...

Raf: I CAN'T WAIT! lol

^ I used to run trails in my LG1s. They were great, but rocks and pebbles would always get stuck in the crevices of the outsole. With the new outsole on the LG3s, it seems that Nike fixed the problem...

Raf: I CAN'T WAIT! lol

Saw that they only had a handful of the mens USA's left in my size (14) so I went ahead and ordered.

I paid $106 w/o the member disco, but it would be $96 with the disco...but you have to pay $30 to get it.

Can't wait until they get here...

Next up will be the Black/Red/Volts 

Saw that they only had a handful of the mens USA's left in my size (14) so I went ahead and ordered.

I paid $106 w/o the member disco, but it would be $96 with the disco...but you have to pay $30 to get it.

Can't wait until they get here...

Next up will be the Black/Red/Volts 

I ordered a t-shirt and a pair of the kicks thru USATF. They arrived in fast time so that's good.

Only problem is the items were shipped together and the shirt wasn't bagged separately. As a result, the orange Nike box "bled" onto the white screenprinting on the front of the t-shirt, leaving it slightly discolored.

As of yet, no reply via email and the phone number associated w/the site has a mailbox that's full
mad.gif

I ordered a t-shirt and a pair of the kicks thru USATF. They arrived in fast time so that's good.

Only problem is the items were shipped together and the shirt wasn't bagged separately. As a result, the orange Nike box "bled" onto the white screenprinting on the front of the t-shirt, leaving it slightly discolored.

As of yet, no reply via email and the phone number associated w/the site has a mailbox that's full
mad.gif

Finally got around to taking pictures of these bad boys today.

I might have to scoop the black/anthracite/white colorway soon.

Finally got around to taking pictures of these bad boys today.

I might have to scoop the black/anthracite/white colorway soon.

Awesome pics, Raf! I really want to check them out in person soon. I know I'll be tempted to cop on the spot
laugh.gif

I've been playing around with the iD options lately, and I'm pretty disappointed. I really dslike how each Base has its own Accent colors. IMO, the best looking ones have a monotone upper. I'll probably order one pair. Here are three I like, but I won't order...

ketdhv.png

LT+

nmcjuc.png

7UP

2z7jx8z.png

Spider-Man

Awesome pics, Raf! I really want to check them out in person soon. I know I'll be tempted to cop on the spot
laugh.gif

I've been playing around with the iD options lately, and I'm pretty disappointed. I really dslike how each Base has its own Accent colors. IMO, the best looking ones have a monotone upper. I'll probably order one pair. Here are three I like, but I won't order...

ketdhv.png

LT+

nmcjuc.png

7UP

2z7jx8z.png

Spider-Man

Originally Posted by johngotty

mad.gif
Yo Gotty, how long did it take for the stuff to be delivered to you? 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by johngotty

mad.gif
Yo Gotty, how long did it take for the stuff to be delivered to you? 2 weeks?

Back
Top Bottom