Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

USATF doesn't play with shipping speed...

Ordered my pair on Tuesday...will be delivered by UPS today!

Talk about fast...

USATF doesn't play with shipping speed...

Ordered my pair on Tuesday...will be delivered by UPS today!

Talk about fast...

they fit relatively the same as the eclipse, but the heel is a bit more locked down along with the midfoot.

they fit relatively the same as the eclipse, but the heel is a bit more locked down along with the midfoot.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Would you say its a step above the 2s? I am thinking about a pair of these.  I got my true size in the lunareclipses and at first was a bit iffy, but they've settled in.  I think I'll go .5 up w/ this, just incase due to the extra lock downs.

I'm hoping to cop sub retail though.

Originally Posted by DNeou20

Would you say its a step above the 2s? I am thinking about a pair of these.  I got my true size in the lunareclipses and at first was a bit iffy, but they've settled in.  I think I'll go .5 up w/ this, just incase due to the extra lock downs.

I'm hoping to cop sub retail though.

runningfishy- i can't say anything about the LG1 or 2s as i never owned them.... i stuck to running in my lunar racers and vomero 3s... sorry man

runningfishy- i can't say anything about the LG1 or 2s as i never owned them.... i stuck to running in my lunar racers and vomero 3s... sorry man

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

how do these fit ompared to teh lunar eclipse?

very similar the eclipse feel a little lower in the front,that the only difference for me.....i like the lg3 more than the eclipse

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

how do these fit ompared to teh lunar eclipse?

very similar the eclipse feel a little lower in the front,that the only difference for me.....i like the lg3 more than the eclipse

Since the fit is similar to the Eclipse, TRUE to SIZE is the consensus then?

Drew: Thanks, bro! I'm trying to preserve the my ogs lol

Frazier: Whoa! That's a pretty bold statement! How about the LG1?
nerd.gif

I'm set on the general iD design I'll be ordering, but I have several variations on the sockliner and outsole. 

Jordan on the Moon: LunarJam / Moonman (excuse the nickname
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)
264hyyq.png

WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE CHALLENGE RED AS AN OUTSOLE OPTION?!?
mad.gif

Variations:
2hdumvc.png

White Soled

21blst4.png

Volt

2sbo6bn.png

Total Orange

2v3ftap.png

Blended

I'm leaning toward the Total Orange and Blended variations... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, NT!

Since the fit is similar to the Eclipse, TRUE to SIZE is the consensus then?

Drew: Thanks, bro! I'm trying to preserve the my ogs lol

Frazier: Whoa! That's a pretty bold statement! How about the LG1?
nerd.gif

I'm set on the general iD design I'll be ordering, but I have several variations on the sockliner and outsole. 

Jordan on the Moon: LunarJam / Moonman (excuse the nickname
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
)
264hyyq.png

WHY DIDN'T THEY INCLUDE CHALLENGE RED AS AN OUTSOLE OPTION?!?
mad.gif

Variations:
2hdumvc.png

White Soled

21blst4.png

Volt

2sbo6bn.png

Total Orange

2v3ftap.png

Blended

I'm leaning toward the Total Orange and Blended variations... Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, NT!

Back
Top Bottom