Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Frazier: How do they fair against the LG1s (if you have them)?

oooh i have them..lol my fav shoe of all time..these feel like the lg1 meets the lunareclipse which in my opinion is perfection !!!!

LOL! Great. I hope I don't go HAM on these, as I'm already doing with the FR2s... 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait to mess with them on iD!

LOL! Great. I hope I don't go HAM on these, as I'm already doing with the FR2s... 
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I can't wait to mess with them on iD!

Originally Posted by frazier10

oooh i have them..lol my fav shoe of all time..these feel like the lg1 meets the lunareclipse which in my opinion is perfection !!!!

Wow that's a hell of a comparison. Glad I copped them today but now I have to wait 5 days for them to arrive.

Originally Posted by frazier10

Wow that's a hell of a comparison. Glad I copped them today but now I have to wait 5 days for them to arrive.

I have to try these on. The design doesn't look pleasing. LG2 looks better from the upper to the outsoles. I need to see the all black or anthracite.

I have to try these on. The design doesn't look pleasing. LG2 looks better from the upper to the outsoles. I need to see the all black or anthracite.

Raf: I thought the same thing! lol Which cw did you purchase? I'm looking forward to your camera work on them...
nerd.gif

Raf: I thought the same thing! lol Which cw did you purchase? I'm looking forward to your camera work on them...
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
I actually picked up the Anthracite/Volt colorway. I'll be sure to snap some pics once they arrive.

I just noticed that more colorways went up on NDC this morning. The Anthracite/White colorway is clean. Damn I hope I don't go overboard with these.

nerd.gif
I actually picked up the Anthracite/Volt colorway. I'll be sure to snap some pics once they arrive.

I just noticed that more colorways went up on NDC this morning. The Anthracite/White colorway is clean. Damn I hope I don't go overboard with these.

Back
Top Bottom