Nike LunarGlide+ 3 (Official Thread)

LG3s'll be on Nike iD next week (6/21) for $125. It looks like the Free Run 2s have some competition.

LG3s'll be on Nike iD next week (6/21) for $125. It looks like the Free Run 2s have some competition.

tried them on today and i didnt really like them as much as my LG 2+. didnt really notice much more comfort and the inside heel is rasied alot higher to help with pronation. I dont pronate much so i didnt really like that aspect of them and yea the forefoot is much more narrow.

tried them on today and i didnt really like them as much as my LG 2+. didnt really notice much more comfort and the inside heel is rasied alot higher to help with pronation. I dont pronate much so i didnt really like that aspect of them and yea the forefoot is much more narrow.

*Hopes for a Tour Yellow, Total Orange, Electric Green, Light Grey, and, of course, Volt Lunarlon midsoles...

*Hopes for a Tour Yellow, Total Orange, Electric Green, Light Grey, and, of course, Volt Lunarlon midsoles...

i preordered mine at road runner sports. with VIP and an additional discount and free shipping i will get mine in early july for $79

i preordered mine at road runner sports. with VIP and an additional discount and free shipping i will get mine in early july for $79

Originally Posted by Steez

nike-lunarglide-3-grey-white-black.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For anyone interested the VOLT Pair is up on finishline.com it states that color is only through online. I ordered just a pair!!! Giving you guys a heads up!

For anyone interested the VOLT Pair is up on finishline.com it states that color is only through online. I ordered just a pair!!! Giving you guys a heads up!

I'm sorry, I just don't see what you all like about this. I think it's uninspired, a Free upper and I can't help but see a LunarFly. In my opinion, this is a serious downgrade from the 2.

I'm sorry, I just don't see what you all like about this. I think it's uninspired, a Free upper and I can't help but see a LunarFly. In my opinion, this is a serious downgrade from the 2.

Originally Posted by The NOR

For me, it's comfort. The LG2's didn't look great to me but man they're comfortable.

Originally Posted by The NOR

For me, it's comfort. The LG2's didn't look great to me but man they're comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom