Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

353820204_215329511442872_2989659000280566961_n.jpg

353606668_770927767846246_1029643620737365815_n.jpg

353770719_581755914087364_6906157129727451861_n.jpg

The first info for the domestic release in Japan has finally surfaced… At first, you need to enter the raffle on Union’s App just to get an appointment to go into the physical store located in Tokyo where they are having special pop-up store for releasing Mac Attack exclusively called “Union Sports” or something. The store will be opened only during 6/23 until 6/25 and only the ones that got appointment to get in this pop-up store will have a chance to buy em….
IMG_3885.jpeg

IMG_3887.jpeg

And I’m also disappointed to know that it seems like the items sold at this pop-up store don’t really have anything to do w/ Mac Attack….

Man…, what the **** this is all about…. The tees w/ the graphics of Running Guy, Union Sports or its physical address to cerebrate the reissue of Mac Attack?? Wish they offer something that features that checker flag or Johnny Mac himself as the consolation prize at least….

They say it's doing on SNKRS but I don't think that's true and these are only going to small shops with Nike accounts.

Hard to tell how many raffles is too many when you only need one pair. Overall interest seems minimal but resellers can easily go through backdoor for most of the shops and flood aftermarket. Which is what Nike essentially wants imo.

Don't be quick to write off the release of McEnroe inspired clothing.

We still don't know what is scheduled to be released for the US Open.

And I will say that several of these Mac Attack Sneakers will be dropped during the event.

I understand they want younger cats to notice this shoe, but once they included Travis Scott in the promos for these they screwed old cats like me over. 😆

So ****ing true! Us oldheada who some of us are OG tennis people (a good group in the Agassi thread) all want these but I'm sure I'll strike out on release day.😞

Oh, and I did enter a raffle. But some of the other raffles actually want a payment method added in so they can automatically charge you if you win. Several raffles are like this. What happens if you hit on several of those and get billed for them all. Most boutiques for the limited releases don't allow returns so your screwed if you want 1 pair but got charged for 3. Stupid as hell! This is gonna tell me if I even care enough about shoes anymore after Friday. If I can't get a SINGLE PAIR for retail and resale is stupid high (like the OG Huarache Flights) then I'm definitely out for most stuff for now on.

The hobby sure isn't what it once was. 😞😞😞

So ****ing true! Us oldheada who some of us are OG tennis people (a good group in the Agassi thread) all want these but I'm sure I'll strike out on release day.😞

Oh, and I did enter a raffle. But some of the other raffles actually want a payment method added in so they can automatically charge you if you win. Several raffles are like this. What happens if you hit on several of those and get billed for them all. Most boutiques for the limited releases don't allow returns so your screwed if you want 1 pair but got charged for 3. Stupid as hell! This is gonna tell me if I even care enough about shoes anymore after Friday. If I can't get a SINGLE PAIR for retail and resale is stupid high (like the OG Huarache Flights) then I'm definitely out for most stuff for now on.

The hobby sure isn't what it once was. 😞😞😞

You need to read what you wrote and realize how crazy you sound.

It’s not that serious wtf, crybabies.

If they released this shoe with no Travis, and they sit, yall would clown and be like why did Nike release this trash these are bricks.

Yet they have Travis co sign the shoe and now everyone’s an entitled gatekeeper.
FOH go cry somewhere else.

If they released this shoe with no Travis, and they sit, yall would clown and be like why did Nike release this trash these are bricks.

Yet they have Travis co sign the shoe and now everyone’s an entitled gatekeeper.
Super wild take here man. I think you’re confused. Old heads and true fans of the shoe (like most of the people in this thread) would not “clown” if these sat. What makes you think that? That’s what we want actually. Younger hypebeast who only buy shoes that have hype would probably clown and call them “bricks” but that’s because they’re idiot hypebeast lol. No ones being an entitled gatekeeper in here. We all just want to be able to buy the shoe without all the extra hype and nonsense. What’s so hard to understand about that?

You need to read what you wrote and realize how crazy you sound.

It’s not that serious wtf, crybabies.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom