Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

On foot yesterday.
IMG_3938.jpeg

I don’t think we’re gatekeeping.
If you visit a lot of the retro threads, you can see it’s about our demographic (30-40 something) who love and enjoy the shoes and don’t want to go through the rigamarole of all the hype and bots and raffles for something we want to enjoy.

If a new/younger NT member shows interest, we share links and give info and welcome people in a non gatekeeping way.

The problem with this specific release and throwing Travis in the mix is Nike trying to gain traction on them for all the potential bs colors and collabs they might have in the pipeline. In turn, it makes the og color maybe impossible or very hard to get once “hype” sets in and resellers see they can capitalize on the hype beasts and even us who really want the shoe.

But if you see other retro threads like air trainer 1, flight huarache, flight lite 92, air tech etc.. it’s usually no hype. Tons of links shared. Discounts. Deep discounts. Because sneakers mentioned above, no hype, no Travis Scott marketing lol. Just my two cents. Hope we can all eat on these.

Honestly my size is close enough to retail I'm this close to just paying now and getting it over with. Imma wait for release day though.

If true, I'll oop whoever needs my extra pairs.

Retail plus $25 ship, ships in 2-3 weeks.

Regards,
SB

Back
Top Bottom