Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

The lesson here is to develop some contacts at your local boutiques if you have the chance. I've gotten hooked up without ever asking off the strength of dapping people up and being polite and friendly. That sneaker community stuff is still there if you talk to people in those stores and you don't come across as some weirdo reseller.

JPS knows

Indeed. This Is The Way.
IMG_4375.jpeg
IMG_4374.jpeg

My release day seller finally shipped to GOAT... I was sweating bullets, price after fees is now near $300 for the 12.

One of our local spots released them yesterday, just one in each size... just 8.5 left at closing.

Glad I'm not as interested in the red/whites if production continues to be this low.

Still 12 noon and sold out SMH.

Trophy Room.

Unless this grey pair pops up somewhere at retail, out on this model. Not interested on all the collabs and retro + colorways. The other OG colorway as I remember it, not interested in. This could have been done so much better. Making time to camp out on these websites that are sold out at go live, over it.

Last edited:
I am REALLY not a fan of the backwards swoosh, which is fortunate for my wallet. His collaborations tend to get pretty good material quality though, and I don't mind the earth-tone color pallet he usually uses.

I don't think Nike manufactured a size 4.5 period. I saw a few retailers never even carried them.

It was the first time I've ever seen that.

I don't think Nike manufactured a size 4.5 period. I saw a few retailers never even carried them.

It was the first time I've ever seen that.

What’s curious about that is I’ve seen a lot of sites still have tiny sizes 5-6 remaining in stock as recently as today.

But with you saying no 4.5 and it being unusual confirms absolutely everybody got screwed on this release 😂

What’s curious about that is I’ve seen a lot of sites still have tiny sizes 5-6 remaining in stock as recently as today.

But with you saying no 4.5 and it being unusual confirms absolutely everybody got screwed on this release 😂
And they made size 4 and size 5, never seen that before.

Back
Top Bottom