Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I had a positive mindset thinking I might end up with 6 pairs from the raffles i entered lol.
I always have a positive mindset going into a release, even Travis Scott’s. I honestly didn’t think it would be too tough to get a pair. That’s why I didn’t even bother trying to get a pair ooped from the user who was getting pairs. I really thought I’d be able to get at least one. In no way did I think sites would basically sell out of my size 11 in about 20 to 30 seconds. That’s crazy.

See I always listen to NT. I was like no way Jose these finna be ez street. Then yaw scared me. So I made a call. No need to work hard. Gotta work smart.

But real talk. These will most likely release in waves. I hope everyone who wants a pair to rock gets one

See I always listen to NT. I was like no way Jose these finna be ez street. Then yaw scared me. So I made a call. No need to work hard. Gotta work smart.

But real talk. These will most likely release in waves. I hope everyone who wants a pair to rock gets one
The lesson here is to develop some contacts at your local boutiques if you have the chance. I've gotten hooked up without ever asking off the strength of dapping people up and being polite and friendly. That sneaker community stuff is still there if you talk to people in those stores and you don't come across as some weirdo reseller.

JPS knows

The lesson here is to develop some contacts at your local boutiques if you have the chance. I've gotten hooked up without ever asking off the strength of dapping people up and being polite and friendly. That sneaker community stuff is still there if you talk to people in those stores and you don't come across as some weirdo reseller.

JPS knows

This is the way.

If you've been buying shoes since forever, you already know this.

Agree with JPS. What do you do with doubles, multiples? Do you wear the shoe out until it's falling apart and then do the same with the next pair? On NT, I see guys talking about selling/trading their multiples to get something else or make room for other new releases. If one person gets three, then two people get none, and that **** don't add up to me. Same as a reseller.

No knock on anyone, but it is weird seeing some that actually have a pair complain. Feeling for your friend or fellow NT brethren, all good. But because you couldn’t double up!? Cmon now lol
I’m sayinnn lol I didn’t even hit on a pair and I’m not even complaining lol

How? I doubled up.

IMG_3329.gif

So what do you do with the second pair when you double up? I don't
I almost shouldn’t dignify this question with a response. Matter of fact, I’m not. I’ll let you figure it out and ponder on what I do with the second pair :smh:. I swear this TS association has really brung out the worst in here. Shaming people on NT of all places for doubling up is just scummy at best. Thought I’d seen it all.

You do you. When I've gotten lucky enough to get two, or when someone else has gotten multiple, I've shared the wealth and benefited from it as well.

edit: I asked, because as someone who doesn't cop doubles, I don't know why someone would. Only time I ever get the same pair of another shoe was to replace the one I trashed

technically if yaw copping one pair that's unfair to all of us.

if we want things to be right, each of those who have at least one pair should cop a second pair on resale and gift it to a random NTer.

/logic

I almost shouldn’t dignify this question with a response. Matter of fact, I’m not. I’ll let you figure it out and ponder on what I do with the second pair :smh:. I swear this TS association has really brung out the worst in here. Shaming people on NT of all places for doubling up is just scummy at best. Thought I’d seen it all.
IMG_3308.jpeg

I’ll definitely get a pair because resell ain’t crazy. Or I’ll trade for a pair eventually.

I’m gonna get into Tennis now because of Travis. Stop hating that man. The dead boring sport of Tennis should thank that man 🌵

satire satire satire, well maybe a little 😁

Back
Top Bottom