Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

NYC for the weekend.
IMG_4451.jpeg

IMG_4448.jpeg

Raffles for the reds are up at AMM and it’s related shops (SS/APB)

Same with the silver pair

Lame is actually being nice.... I would say I'm surprised Nike signed off on it.... But I'm not..

When I confirmed the silver lining macs in-store and they gave me the coupon books I didn't think twice about it. The next day they were sitting on my desk at work and one of my employees saw it and looked at me like she'd never seen me before. I asked her what was wrong and she asked me if I bought somebody's food stamps...? I started laughing and asked her where tf that came from?!?!?!

She points to the coupon books and says you have food stamps! LMAO.... She says they are DEAD on replicas, even the gov't verbiage on the back. She was cracking up...

My only point in sharing this is that many will not even know what they are until/if SS says more about it... they didn' t say anything when they gave them to me and I've never seen real ones in my life. Not sure if we can deem it insensitive perse' when the whole idea is to recognize real-life struggle and hustle. Curious what they'll eventually be used for....

Anyhoo, the 3M mesh underlay pops pretty hard in real life. Also, the suede is butter soft. Thankfully, it's none of that stiff cracked leather material they used on the 1 & 2's.

After several weeks from the launch, 6 raffles lost, and 6 different websites opened trying to get a pair and failing miserably, and a F*** UP by UPS, where I thought these were lost (marked delivered at the store Saturday, but not there. Filed a lost package and today they showed up). I can finally add my photos of my own pair of OG Mac Attacks! And before I post the pics, NONE OF THIS would be possible if it wasn't for the amazing assist from fellow member KanyIZZY KanyIZZY !! 🙏🙏🙏 He knew how much of an OG Agassi head and OG Nike sneaker head i am (I'm almost 47 and I go back to Nike tennis when I picked up my first racquet in 1988 and saw a young punk looking kid rocking long hair, denim shorts and eventually AT1s, before they launched Challenge Court).

He had an extra raffle win and said they were mine (for retail & ship to him), and for that I'll NEVER EVER forget it! Thank you buddy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Now onto the pics.

PXL_20230710_225925402.jpg
PXL_20230710_225936118.jpg
PXL_20230710_230018379.jpg

Now, I would be lying if I wasn't worried about the fit. Some said TTS is fine, some said narrow and go up .5. So I don't know what to expect. So before I slipped them on, I loosened all the laces. Verdict.... perfect for me. Length is perfect. Got the "thumbnail's width" from my big toe on my larger foot, and the toebox is tall enough that my jacked up big toe knuckle won't get stuffed and can't wiggle my toe (broke my big toe several times). It's the slightest bit snug widthwise but I'm a standard width to a slight narrow, and these will stretch a bit! I couldn't be happier.

I'm done with these now. Everyone else, good luck on the other colors. As I'm someone who sold over 135 pairs of shoes, which was about 80% of my collection, and am NOT into impulse buys, but shoes that I feel are special to me, these were a must. Next pair coming is another amazing assist on the OG Huarache Flights (struck out on those too) for a stupid crazy price (let's say they're coming from the NW, hint hint 🤔). Can't wait to get those. Once they come, I'll relax till the black/blue Fab 5 pair release come holiday.

I don't buy shoes really anymore. But certain stuff I will. May have to grab a pair of those Kukini waters, being I had the OG back in the day and I think a pair of Ships are in order. Just gotta figure out which one to grab (any suggestions). Good luck to everyone who wants the other comes and the collabs. The show in any of the colorways is SO WORTH IT!! 🤟🤟 Thanks again Izzy!! Your a great dude and an asset to NT!!!

Last edited:
After several weeks from the launch, 6 raffles lost, and 6 different websites opened trying to get a pair and failing miserably, and a F*** UP by UPS, where I thought these were lost (marked delivered at the store Saturday, but not there. Filed a lost package and today they showed up). I can finally add my photos of my own pair of OG Mac Attacks! And before I post the pics, NONE OF THIS would be possible if it wasn't for the amazing assist from fellow member KanyIZZY KanyIZZY !! 🙏🙏🙏 He knew how much of an OG Agassi head and OG Nike sneaker head i am (I'm almost 47 and I go back to Nike tennis when I picked up my first racquet in 1988 and saw a young punk looking kid rocking long hair, denim shorts and eventually AT1s, before they launched Challenge Court).

He had an extra raffle win and said they were mine (for retail & ship to him), and for that I'll NEVER EVER forget it! Thank you buddy!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏 Now onto the pics.

PXL_20230710_225925402.jpg
PXL_20230710_225936118.jpg
PXL_20230710_230018379.jpg

Now, I would be lying if I wasn't worried about the fit. Some said TTS is fine, some said narrow and go up .5. So I don't know what to expect. So before I slipped them on, I loosened all the laces. Verdict.... perfect for me. Length is perfect. Got the "thumbnail's width" from my big toe on my larger foot, and the toebox is tall enough that my jacked up big toe knuckle won't get stuffed and can't wiggle my toe (broke my big toe several times). It's the slightest bit snug widthwise but I'm a standard width to a slight narrow, and these will stretch a bit! I couldn't be happier.

I'm done with these now. Everyone else, good luck on the other colors. As I'm someone who sold over 135 pairs of shoes, which was about 80% of my collection, and am NOT into impulse buys, but shoes that I feel are special to me, these were a must. Next pair coming is another amazing assist on the OG Huarache Flights (struck out on those too) for a stupid crazy price (let's say they're coming from the NW, hint hint 🤔). Can't wait to get those. Once they come, I'll relax till the black/blue Fab 5 pair release come holiday.

I don't buy shoes really anymore. But certain stuff I will. May have to grab a pair of those Kukini waters, being I had the OG back in the day and I think a pair of Ships are in order. Just gotta figure out which one to grab (any suggestions). Good luck to everyone who wants the other comes and the collabs. The show in any of the colorways is SO WORTH IT!! 🤟🤟 Thanks again Izzy!! Your a great dude and an asset to NT!!!

This is what its about :nthat: :nthat:

Dope to see KanyIZZY KanyIZZY look out for you 05fordgt 05fordgt ! Wish more of us could’ve ate on this release as this was a big grail of mine that I refuse to pay resale on

Mr IZZY you think you can help a brotha out when the white/black OG cw drops? 🥺🥺🥺

Just let me know.. I entered raffles that was it lol. I think I only want one pair of those though so might be able to help if I double.

I probably will never have the OG grey joints for retail.
So the Red/White and Blue/White joints will hold me down
Unless I have to work on RD again and they sellout

Back
Top Bottom