Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

IMG_1136.jpeg

Red Crush landed today :nthat:

RIP can't enter the SS raffle because they don't ship to Canada lol was probably getting an L anyway

F0stMgQWcAQ2Juk

The materials are very good. Looking fwd to giving these some burn this week.

Are the midsoles prematurely aged like in the pictures I posted further up (in which the tearaway sections have been removed)?

Doesn't look like it in your pics, although the shoe in the box (in your pic) has a hint of colour on the midsole - could just be lighting, I guess.

Thanks!

Ironically enough. People prob got better shot getting SS pair on raffle vs these SP GR

Are the midsoles prematurely aged like in the pictures I posted further up (in which the tearaway sections have been removed)?

Doesn't look like it in your pics, although the shoe in the box (in your pic) has a hint of colour on the midsole - could just be lighting, I guess.

Thanks!

Yeah, there's some. Adding a couple of add'l shots.

The material on the toebox may be my favorite part. It's so soft.

Attachments

• IMG_8218.JPG
    IMG_8218.JPG
    480.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8219.JPG
    IMG_8219.JPG
    269.8 KB · Views: 247
  • IMG_8220.JPG
    IMG_8220.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 962
IMG_3119.jpeg

Leather is insane on these! Haven’t been this happy with a pickup on a long time!

100%!! I feel like these are one of best, not only Nike retros, but retros by anyone in a LONG TIME!!! That leather is so so soft.

For years, the most impressive retro I had gotten in terms of materials, build, packaging, was the Air Pressure. Those are NUTS, and years later I still have ZERO regrets paying $300 for them when they dropped on NDC. The leather on those is just as soft but these just hit so differently. Probably because they only have a $120 price & like those, we old heads never thought they would see these. So that also adds to the factor. Now I gotta find a reasonably priced AT1 Chlorophyll to go with these. 👍

BTW, do I need to get the Chlorophylls in the same size as the Mac's? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom