Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

I got my white/blacks on Tuesday from my Undefeated purchase. Very clean. Still like the Social Currency’s more but this shoe has a great OG feel and materials are pretty good.

Was able to get a pass to the employee store in Beaverton today and they had these on the shelves as 1 per customer - super happy 40% off. Unfortunately was the only heat on the shelves…
IMG_5834.jpeg

Was able to get a pass to the employee store in Beaverton today and they had these on the shelves as 1 per customer - super happy 40% off. Unfortunately was the only heat on the shelves…
IMG_5834.jpeg
I could get a pass to the employee store once a year as a University of Oregon grad, but Beaverton is two hours away and I know the chances they’ll have any retro Heat is slim to none.

…not worth the investment of time and money.

I see the greys restocking soon

without access to the greys the rest of the colorways fall flat

I’m looking to catch the green social status on sale

I did not know Greys were hitting like that for boat gang.

Here I am over here contemplating grabbing a double cause they're cheap and I like them as a Blazer, Samba, everyday shoe alternative.

Last edited:
I did not know Greys were hitting like that for boat gang.

Here I am over here contemplating grabbing a double cause their cheap and I like them as a Blazer, Samba, everyday shoe alternative.

I hate that they've gone up so dramatically in price as I was just enjoying wearing them quite regularly. Increase in price has me looking at them differently from a couple of perspectives a) that I don't want to be looking to eventually replace one of my favourites at such a ridiculous price and b) I wouldn't sell, but should I be looking at them as more of an asset, therefore limiting my use of them (something I don't ever do).

Last edited:
Was just browsing Goat. My size (US12 / UK11) in the OG Grey/Black is now up at $500 WTF.

I was annoyed at paying half that originally. Glad I got them though as 5 bills is wild.
Yeah, I was about to finally buy a pair and I had to pass with the price shooting up. Dumb.

Got the Whites in from Nike and they had the same scratch thing that iTookanL iTookanL pair had. Ordered another.. it's so faint I shouldn't care but not on a all white shoe. Also noticed the sizing felt slightly roomier than my Grey pair.

Strange.. last time I saw that was with 2017 AM97s.

Got the Whites in from Nike and they had the same scratch thing that iTookanL iTookanL pair had. Ordered another.. it's so faint I shouldn't care but not on a all white shoe. Also noticed the sizing felt slightly roomier than my Grey pair.

Strange.. last time I saw that was with 2017 AM97s.
Oh yeah the scratch bothered me so I had to get a 2nd pair and swap shoes. Funny enough one of the shoes from SNKRS has white paint smudged on the grey outsole and it's really bad. Returning them soon.

Back
Top Bottom