Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

What size were you trying for?

I got a 12 that I can help a fellow NTer at what I paid off SNKRS.
I appreciate the response. Unfortunately, I’m a size 15. I haven’t seen any for retail other than on Nike. I don’t have any attachment to the shoe other than aesthetics.

And look at how dirty Nike did us all with the first Og cw drop :lol::smh:
1695845131456.png

Not really any unnecessary colorways with this one. Shoe only had two colorways to begin with. They jobbed us on the first but beyond that I have zero issue with the rollout of this retro run. The crush reds are a nice pickup for under 100 bucks, Social Status doing 4 collabs is a 🔥 bonus especially since the two so far have been excellent.

Which is why they made the maybe list.

They ok, but still unnecessary.

Cats only want the grey/black.

Which is why the rest of these joints are approaching 50% off

Makes perfect sense.

Why release a bunch of colorways to see them rot on shelves.

Clearly nobody wants em except for you lol

Yeah bring back the shoe for the first time with one colorway and nothing else. That makes sense. Nike is definitely in the business of taking a new last into production for one colorway and letting it sit again.

Social currencies and silver linings are both great and I would have been pissed if their only intention was to bring back one hypebeast colorway

The grey/black should've gotten a wider release. Not necessarily flood the streets but, if you're going to bring back a shoe after however many decades, at least make them a bit more accessible.

The other colors don't bother me. If they go on sale, that's a win for people who want them. Some are nice and we know how this goes with retros. But I don't need a closet full of this model.

The grey/black should've gotten a wider release. Not necessarily flood the streets but, if you're going to bring back a shoe after however many decades, at least make them a bit more accessible.

The other colors don't bother me. If they go on sale, that's a win for people who want them. Some are nice and we know how this goes with retros. But I don't need a closet full of this model.
Exactly why we could use less chump celebrities ushering in the return of a shoe. If he'd had nothing to do with this it would have probably been pretty similar to the CB94's or any other Luke warm 80's or 90's Nike model.

Will be interesting to see if the backward check trash is produced in big numbers or also a QS.

Nobody was asking for all this extra shhh

Cats pro-dominantly wanted the grey/black.

Why not wide release what we want and make these bs colorways no one clearly wants limited?

They wouldve still sat and been discounted.

LOL there was two colorways. Of course no one asking for a new one, they didn't exist. How hard is it to understand Nike isn't bringing back an entire model into production with 2 colorways? Why would they?

You got it boss, you just like to argue.
You've just been posting incorrect things today and seem to want to argue yourself. Yeah nike holds back to push other stuff in favor of colorways people want less with a lot of shoes, but it didn't happen here. There was a total of ONE other color way (which personally I like more anyway). And this shoe returning at all is complicated by the one guy pushing for it being the hype beast deluxe.

Yeah, you got me. I've been following you around, not in threads I've posted dozens of times in for shoes I own!

I'm just still waiting on you to tell us all those years where JB was pumping out the quality 🤡🤣

Back
Top Bottom