Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Sort of overwhelmed. Went with one raffle and I guess I randomly try the 20 websites at 10am? I see some see having in person first and then online after. Some are raffle only. Some are online only. Much like the other two releases I tend to buy annually, I guess I’ll try for 5 minutes tomorrow and forget these even existed. Nike sure doesn’t want the older crowds money. For decades now, make these types of shoes accessible. That’s all I ask.

IMG_3274.jpeg

Didn’t really care for em back in the day, but Travis got me needing these now 💪🏾😎

Didn’t really care for em back in the day, but Travis got me needing these now 💪🏾😎

haha....completely opposite affect on me....I really wanted them until this clown showed up on the promo....oh well I guess the chloro air trainer 1 is the only Mcenroe nostalgia I need anyway |l

although I may have to hunt down an empty box for these...its better than the shoe itself lol

Need a size 10 if anyone happens to hit on an extra pair. Please PM me.

Some Black White Blue and also some Black White Red could also come soon...
I saw these but unfortunately they seem to be fakes or unofficial leaks...

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2023-06-23 à 00.09.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2023-06-23 à 00.09.34.png
    861 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited:
Probably Bred or Royal AJ1 colorblocking which would be absolutely dope.

Man, if they do these like they did the Tiempo 94 Jordan pack, with the super nice materials and OJ 1 colorways, I'm in (I used to have all 3). But I really just need the grey black in a size 12 right now. Gotta stay focused.

maxresdefault.jpg

I got these knockoffs over a a year ago, their quality is better than the current Nike retro.

-The leather feels more buttery
-The ankle collar is a lot higher
-The terry cloth-towel material inside the ankle is a lot thicker and luxurious
-They don't crease the same way

They also have a different overall shape, the Nike retro looks more compact and compressed.

20230622_163633.jpg

I got these knockoffs over a a year ago, their quality is better than the current Nike retro.

-The leather feels more buttery
-The ankle collar is a lot higher
-The terry cloth-towel material inside the ankle is a lot thicker and luxurious
-They don't crease the same way

They also have a different overall shape, the Nike retro looks more compact and compressed.

20230622_163633.jpg
Man if you don’t get outta here with that trash lol

W from Extra Butter! I’d be happy to oop a size 10.5 if I win any other raffles
In-store, right? Their online raffle still has like 11 hrs left. Didn't know they were doing a separate in-store release or I woulda sent my brother to enter for himself (he's in Bklyn). I told him Kith had an in-store raffle but then we checked and it was for pick-up in soho tomorrow (Friday... a work day) between 11am-noon only. Wtf is that ****? Couldn't they make it like 5-6 or 6-7pm???

Back
Top Bottom