Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

My accidental double-up pairs from Social Status and AMM arrived this morning.

They do fit long, but slightly narrow; glad I went with size 8.

Very comfortable though; much softer leather used on these and the colors go with everything.

Very glad to have these in my collection, they will be worn a lot.

Still such a BS release by Nike for these.
Send it

So StockX "had an issue with the original seller..." but I've finally got a pair in route for verification. Hate that I had to pay resale but I copped right after release failure....so my price was sub $200.
That being said, as a size 12'er, I'm starting to feel targeted and economically discriminated against for having a less-produced size quantity. "Lol"....I say this (partially) tongue in cheek, but seriously...it's release after release where ONLY size 12 is getting taxed.
I usually let resellers live but now they're targeting and it's crap...I understand supply and demand/capitalism, so I guess it falls back to the manufacturers to make equal amounts in the size runs. But somethings gotta give!!
End rant!

So StockX "had an issue with the original seller..." but I've finally got a pair in route for verification. Hate that I had to pay resale but I copped right after release failure....so my price was sub $200.
That being said, as a size 12'er, I'm starting to feel targeted and economically discriminated against for having a less-produced size quantity. "Lol"....I say this (partially) tongue in cheek, but seriously...it's release after release where ONLY size 12 is getting taxed.
I usually let resellers live but now they're targeting and it's crap...I understand supply and demand/capitalism, so I guess it falls back to the manufacturers to make equal amounts in the size runs. But somethings gotta give!!
End rant!

As a size 13er, I resent you for acting like you’re the only one suffering here

Unds’d today. Had to.
65D12EA5-2363-48EA-B4F6-02D220322F74.jpeg

As a size 13er, I resent you for acting like you’re the only one suffering here
Well, I speak for you in solidarity. May not be "ONLY" size 12....but yeah, 11-13 dont got it easy. Furthermore, it used to be sizes 9 and 10, 10.5 that got taxed...then quantities of those sizes increased.
And why?? Because the industry decided to. Resale Prices didn't go down on those sizes because people in that range stopped purchasing. "The industry" just hasn't rectified the quantity issue for 11-13 because it's one of the last strongholds of the illusion of exclusivity. Nike better get wise and give the people what they want in the amounts necessary....Cause as we can see, they're already seeing that the current model is stale and losing steam. Whether SB, Jordan Brand, or (insert here × Nike)....it's getting boring.
So until they come up with this next "wave of ingenious design", they stand more chance of losing profit than they do of recreating the wheel.
I'm for all of us having a greater chance to eat at retail. Sz 7-10 AND 11-13+. End rant...part II. 😁

Well from my days working at FTL 9 to 10.5 always had LG numbers for those sizes
Well, I speak for you in solidarity. May not be "ONLY" size 12....but yeah, 11-13 dont got it easy. Furthermore, it used to be sizes 9 and 10, 10.5 that got taxed...then quantities of those sizes increased.
And why?? Because the industry decided to. Resale Prices didn't go down on those sizes because people in that range stopped purchasing. "The industry" just hasn't rectified the quantity issue for 11-13 because it's one of the last strongholds of the illusion of exclusivity. Nike better get wise and give the people what they want in the amounts necessary....Cause as we can see, they're already seeing that the current model is stale and losing steam. Whether SB, Jordan Brand, or (insert here × Nike)....it's getting boring.
So until they come up with this next "wave of ingenious design", they stand more chance of losing profit than they do of recreating the wheel.
I'm for all of us having a greater chance to eat at retail. Sz 7-10 AND 11-13+. End rant...part II. 😁

Back
Top Bottom