Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

No I very much can blame Nike. They are the ones that manufactured the situation and cause this issue for everyone.
Manufactured what situation exactly? They’ve done restocks for YEARS as well aa staggered releases and since Covid the supply chain and distribution is all messed up -not to mention issues with resellers hoarding shoes and then returning them when they can’t sell-. Unfortunately we are not in 1999, everyone and their mother thinks they can make a come up off an even slightly hyped up shoe, got guys making videos speculating releases like stocks THAT is the problem.

Got my pair from Mr Porter...Glad I waited to cop at retail... They are nice though
20240128_152131.jpg

Enjoy em my man. I instacopped a 2nd pair because who knows if/when we’ll ever see these come out again.

My thoughts exactly! Thank you. I most certain will enjoy them. They were one of my priority sneaker purchases for 2023, so I'm glad to have em now.

Just received my pair from NDC probably one of the most narrow fitting retros ever 😂 for anyone going true to size or even a half size down I dunno how you are doing it. Here’s a comparison between the insoles of the mac attack and my tech II. My feet are literally spilling out the sides and I don’t have a wide foot. Long term could cause some problems with the outer portion of your foot, I had an issue like that with a pair of AM90’s in 2003
IMG_3981.jpeg

IMG_3980.jpeg

Got mine in from SNKRS. Y’all weren’t kidding on how narrow these are. I went .5 size up and sheesh. These are N A R R O W. How’s the break in on these? My worry is that even though the upper could stretch, the actual outsole seems to be narrower than my foot. Should I just give up and return?

(Also my box was absolutely wrecked, even though the UPS box was pristine. Thanks Nike.)

I must be nuts, because I have gone tts on both pairs of my Macs and they are perfectly fine on my average feet. Just wore my OG pair all day Sunday and had no issues with them being too narrow.

Does anyone know when you approach the danger zone with Nike returns? I’m considering ordering a full size up pair from SNKRS to try out, but I could end up having to return both pairs and I don’t wanna get blocked or have damage done to my account. I don’t return that often. I’ve returned like 4 things in the past 2 years.

Does anyone know when you approach the danger zone with Nike returns? I’m considering ordering a full size up pair from SNKRS to try out, but I could end up having to return both pairs and I don’t wanna get blocked or have damage done to my account. I don’t return that often. I’ve returned like 4 things in the past 2 years.

You’re good bro. You’re so far away from any danger zone.

You’re good bro. You’re so far away from any danger zone.

Dope thank you! I think I’ll go ahead and order an 11.5 since they’re in stock and see how it goes. I love the look of these. My right foot is fine. It’s just my left foot that’s feeling the pain.

I must be nuts, because I have gone tts on both pairs of my Macs and they are perfectly fine on my average feet. Just wore my OG pair all day Sunday and had no issues with them being too narrow.
Nah it’s the fat feet guys with the issues. My pinky toes take a beating in shoes like Jordan 4’s, 8’s, 11’s. I can wear these all day and no pinky toe inflammation.

For reference if you don’t fit on the insole your foot is wider than standard sizing (D). You can talk about 10.5s vs 11’s all day but if you don’t know the width of your foot you’re wasting everyone’s time. (and I actually agree if you have a non-standard size foot this shoe ain’t for you.)

Back
Top Bottom