Nike Mac Attack - McEnroes forgotten gem

Imma make these work:lol:
IMG_8032.jpeg

Love the fat shaming.....

anyways, I'm far from fat. I do barefoot running(now just wear zero drop shoes when I run) because of knee issues. As a result I have slightly wider feet, but have so issues with most others shoes . Guaranteed spend more time in the gym than you, but keep on trolling like a 12 year old....

Those attacks are going back they are fine length wise (pause) but they are so xxxx narrow and I'm not trying to break them in and why are they so narrow and I don't have a fat foot and I like this cw

got my pairs today. On my feet asap

Anyone dealing with creasing like this?

C7461257-79D5-4642-8A62-F3124604C588.jpeg

It’s only happening on the right pair.
Not even remotely mad as the upper is just too soft and the pair is seemingly comfortable. Just wondering if it’s a flaw of some sort.

After having owned pinky toe crushers in the air trainer 1 and 3, and even your air structure triax retro which ran really really narrow, these don’t seem so bad at all.

Tongue seems incredibly thin to the point of me questioning it ripping when i pull the tongue out. Was the original like this?

Overall, I’m truly only buying 2-4 pairs yearly now, and these are quite stellar all things considered.

Wish they made a 13.5. I’m more of a 12.5 in normal times. These 14s aren’t overly roomy. In fact they’re my first size 14 (as that size in an air trainer is literally impossible to find. So I’ve sort of had a 12-13 size range for decades now. I was worried these would be too roomy. Not really the case

I can’t believe people are returning these.

Welp. I’m a tts 10.5. Tried these in an 11 and an 11.5. Didn’t matter, way too narrow and my feet hang over the midsole. Just returned both pairs to my local Nike store. This model just ain’t for me. Narrowest shoe I ever put on.

Tried these on in my normal size and they were super narrow. Will a 1/2 up help or just deal with my normal size and break them in? All null and void if I don’t hit in the OG colorway on SNKRS.
I went half up and did not regret it and I have narrow feet. Love them. Very comfy. Wearing as we speak.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    206.5 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    475.6 KB · Views: 508
got my pairs today. On my feet asap

Anyone dealing with creasing like this?

C7461257-79D5-4642-8A62-F3124604C588.jpeg

It’s only happening on the right pair.
Not even remotely mad as the upper is just too soft and the pair is seemingly comfortable. Just wondering if it’s a flaw of some sort.

After having owned pinky toe crushers in the air trainer 1 and 3, and even your air structure triax retro which ran really really narrow, these don’t seem so bad at all.

Tongue seems incredibly thin to the point of me questioning it ripping when i pull the tongue out. Was the original like this?

Overall, I’m truly only buying 2-4 pairs yearly now, and these are quite stellar all things considered.

Wish they made a 13.5. I’m more of a 12.5 in normal times. These 14s aren’t overly roomy. In fact they’re my first size 14 (as that size in an air trainer is literally impossible to find. So I’ve sort of had a 12-13 size range for decades now. I was worried these would be too roomy. Not really the case

I can’t believe people are returning these.
These are much more narrow than the structure triax91, the structure is narrow at the tip this shoe is narrow overall. My foot measures 12.5 so I go for 13 in most shoes which usually fit me perfect -exception being the huarache where I need a 14- but if you pull the insole out and put your foot on it I can almost guarantee a good amount of your foot is hanging off the edge which is really bad for your foot

Nike took so long to make a simple shoe available that i don’t feel concerned in copping anymore

I like em a lot, they remind me of the court forces which I had many pairs of but they stalled me out of caring

smooth shoe tho

These are much more narrow than the structure triax91, the structure is narrow at the tip this shoe is narrow overall. My foot measures 12.5 so I go for 13 in most shoes which usually fit me perfect -exception being the huarache where I need a 14- but if you pull the insole out and put your foot on it I can almost guarantee a good amount of your foot is hanging off the edge which is really bad for your foot
I’ve dealt with worse so maybe I’m just content (as odd as that sounds). The pleather air trainers were never truly comfortable. The uppers on these are seemingly so soft and after two wears, they aren’t uncomfortable even if my feet are exploding out of the sides a bit.

Comparing the outsole foot bases of these and an air trainer 1, there’s a solid 1/4 inch difference. I’m not dismissing those having legit issues with these.
I’ve never been one to need anything other than the standard D sizing. I have family members wearing 2E and 4Es consistently
For casual wear, I probably won’t have any issues wearing these into the ground. I’m not buying more than 3 pairs a year now so I could see if you had 25 other pairs to choose from for a daily wearer how these would be a low priority. The leather softness alone for me has me dealing with the other flaws.

Sometimes I wonder if people forget how bad we had it with retros for years and years. If these were narrow and pleather, itd be a trash release flat out. But for me, I can deal with the flaws with a nice upper

Back
Top Bottom