Nike Mad Jibe Mid

Do you guys like these? I think I might cop...who thinks 89.99 is a decent price?

NI371183-600_thum1_9_1164_14749.jpg

if you have a nordstroms rack around your way, you might still be able to pick up a pair of the tan pair for 49.99, most of them has them so yea....good luck

i think 90 is too much IMO....it's really a 50$ shoe....but that's just me speaking my mind....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

if you have a nordstroms rack around your way, you might still be able to pick up a pair of the tan pair for 49.99, most of them has them so yea....good luck

i think 90 is too much IMO....it's really a 50$ shoe....but that's just me speaking my mind....

Thanks for the info. I have no idea where a nordstroms rack is around me. i live like 35 minutes north of downtown chicago. I think 49.99 is reasonable...I like the casual look that they have though....along with the Dunk soles...I'd wear the tans or the blacks with a casual suit.

I think the one by me has a pair or two size 9-10

Back
Top Bottom