NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Persians are fuego.

Need some womens to drop soon so i can cop for the wife, and then i can cop the Frasers 
laugh.gif

10% off code for SportsAuthority I don't need, some varied sizes of Metcons available: NyFb6vvJ7zup

It only knocks $12 but better than nothing.

Fresh... I was wondering if I would be able to use my Finishline reward points $20 off on the grey/gum Metcons?

I know this is a metcon thread but does any one know how these stack up against the Free Trainer 5.0 v6. Deciding whether to go with the Persian Violet Metcon or Free Trainer.

I really like my Daring Red Metcons but have always had a soft spot for the FT.

I know this is a metcon thread but does any one know how these stack up against the Free Trainer 5.0 v6. Deciding whether to go with the Persian Violet Metcon or Free Trainer.

I really like my Daring Red Metcons but have always had a soft spot for the FT.
If you are planning to crossfit, get the Metcons. 

Game Royal/ White/ Mid Navy is about to go live within a hour or so

Last edited:
What Nike shorts are ya'll wearing for Cross Fit/HIIT workouts?  I want something with a shorter inseam and wider leg.. my Nike Training shorts now are too long and I'm always pulling them up.

Sorry for the OT.. but need to get some fresh shorts to thrash with my Metcons  :smile:

nordstorm.com (item # 807479)

Just type in the item # in the search bar. Should be live soon just keep trying if its not available. Just got it published.

Just type in the item # in the search bar. Should be live soon just keep trying if its not available. Just got it published.
Will you have smaller sizes?  Looking for Mens 6.5 for the ladies.

Thanks, I do crossfit but also do alot of agility work/sprints etc for sports and even though the metcon is a great lifting shoe they are not the best for sprinting (a bit heavy).
I got a deal on a pair of Free's that I couldn't pass up.  I'm going to try them out on tomorrow's WOD.  I'm sure they'll be fine.  I saw someone sporting them at a competition a few weeks back, and they didn't have any complaints.  

I got a deal on a pair of Free's that I couldn't pass up.  I'm going to try them out on tomorrow's WOD.  I'm sure they'll be fine.  I saw someone sporting them at a competition a few weeks back, and they didn't have any complaints.  

Cool, let me know how you get on.

I type in the item number and it shows the daring reds and blacks. Are you going to be getting those in as well?

thanks man - appreciate the reply and heads up on the board.
I'll keep posting as new colors show up. I work closely with the men shoe's coordinator. Upcoming colors are the "dove grey/ blue graphite" and "grey/ white/ black/ violet" colors. These are renamed to Nordstrom's standard and not by Nike's. Images haven't been shot yet will update once they come in.

Back
Top Bottom