NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Just checked my shipping dates, and the metcons have been updated to a 5/4 appointment date.... so they we ill not receive until then.

This is for the Persian Vio, and the Dove/Gum.

-Fresh 
So what day will they be available?
if they receive here 5/4, we need a day to check them in ad photo shoot, then we can put the live on the site... so with the current ETA of 5/4 then i would say they should go live 5/6

-Fresh 

@RJK444, one final question. I know the metcon has stability in its favour but in terms of arch support what is it like on the v6 vs Metcons and is the sizing the same?

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread!

Thanks

I wear a 9 in metcons and 9.5 in free tr v6. Frees always fit snug so this is to be expected I guess. The metcons have a wider toe box, v6 more narrow throughout. I think there's about a 3 oz diff between them. The v6 def feels like it. There's not much to the v6 so I'd worry about using them for daily crossfit. I like both shoes a lot. But if I'm stuck a week on an island with nothing but a crossfit box, I'm bringing the metcons.

Arch support id say goes to the metcon. The insole is huge in the metcon. Very thick and form shaped.

Last edited:
That's refreshing to hear. So many guys on this site trying to cop women's shoes. :smh:

Haha I mean some colorways I see why guys wanna cop them (Women's MC Flyknit airmax), others eh to each their own. I can't really say much since most my shoes are unisex and worn primarily by guys but oh well.

I have the OG Volts and the Camos.....hoping to get the Invictus ones, I did all urge necessary stuff they wanted us to do to get a pair.

Just got the Game Royals in a size 7. Much better than the 7.5 and look awesome in person. Blow the nanos out of the water and look incredible. Really happy I got a pair. Got blue lagoons in the mail too. All thanks to NT!

Makes me lol at anyone buying them off eBay
A guy at my gym bought the blue lagoons and game royals of eBay and won't tell me how much he paid above retail.  I also pass along every once of information that I get from this thread to him and each time he bought them, they came out the next day in his size.  Just doesn't want to listen 

Hit Fran in the Camo's yesterday. Messed around and got 4:02. Thrusters in the Metcons felt much better than in the nano's. 

Hit Fran in the Camo's yesterday. Messed around and got 4:02. Thrusters in the Metcons felt much better than in the nano's. 
Subtle brag....
laugh.gif

Metcon 2 is looking legit...... Dont worry its still a long ways away.

Also saw Reebok today and their updates are legit as well.... Nano 6 is smooth, great material updates as well.

-Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom