NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I called Rogue and they said they are getting more of everything (1-2 weeks for next shipment) except for the Blue Lagoons. Also spoke to Nike about Camo's and i was told "Originally they were a limited shoe but with how popular they are they've decided to make more"

I called Rogue and they said they are getting more of everything (1-2 weeks for next shipment) except for the Blue Lagoons. Also spoke to Nike about Camo's and i was told "Originally they were a limited shoe but with how popular they are they've decided to make more"
 I find the Nike Reps info very hard to believe (not saying your info is wrong, im saying the rep is/could be wrong), if they decided to make more because of the popularity then September would be the earliest we would see those pairs from a production standpoint..... They may be right, and Sept is the time stamp but as far as pairs sooner there is no way to react that fast, even Nike.

-Fresh 

Be patient, we will have them online soon @finishline - maybe mid next week -  
One pair of 11.5's gon get bought next week feaux sheaux!

Still would buy that orange/grey cw on top of that, if they'd show up anywhere....
You live in LA? I ran the Mall of Louisiana Finishline in Baton Rouge a few years back (3 1/2 years ago), adding the eaux caught my eye.

-Fresh 

I find the Nike Reps info very hard to believe (not saying your info is wrong, im saying the rep is/could be wrong), if they decided to make more because of the popularity then September would be the earliest we would see those pairs from a production standpoint..... They may be right, and Sept is the time stamp but as far as pairs sooner there is no way to react that fast, even Nike.

-Fresh 
That would make sense she didn't give me a date so who knows when.

-Fresh 
That would make sense she didn't give me a date so who knows when.
yea its crazy when we see things working, and how long it takes to react to those trends...... buying product a year ahead of time without knowing if it will sell is challenging. 

Metcon 2 is looking legit...... Dont worry its still a long ways away.

Also saw Reebok today and their updates are legit as well.... Nano 6 is smooth, great material updates as well.

-Fresh 
You can't tease us like that! Can you share any more details on the Metcon 2?

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums. Joined just for the Metcon thread. lol. Metcons got me hooked. Dying to get a pair of the grey/bubblegum sole. Customized my black metcons in the meantime with a glow in the dark sole.

Louisiana here too.  

Excellent job on the customs, excuse me for being clueless, but how the hell did you do the glow in the dark sole?

cfsocialcity cfsocialcity dope customs! saw them on the project X Instagram. How's the paint on the sole/swoosh hold up to wods? have a few ideas for customs I've been wanting to try

Need a black pair lol. Told myself OG volts would be it but I'm beating them quickly. I'd like a pair to rotate around.

Does anyone know if the amps are going to be restocked, ordered on champs over two weeks ago and the 10s were back orderd just called them and they will not be receiving any 10s.

Does anyone know if the amps are going to be restocked, ordered on champs over two weeks ago and the 10s were back orderd just called them and they will not be receiving any 10s.
Not sure if they will be. I got some 7.5 and 8.5 if anyone needs Camo

If they dont have your size just call nike.com's customer service they can look at every nike store and authorized reseller to see who has it in stock.... yet im still looking for a size 6.5 or 7 in the camo lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom