NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I've never had an issue ordering from Eastbay. Bought multiple pairs of nanos prior to the Metcons. Only thing that bugs me is when they ship UPS Smartpost and deliver to my post office and I have to wait an extra day. Hope everyone gets the color ways they're looking for.. No right or wrong way to get them.

i hate UPS surepost.  biggest waste of a day in my opinion
You have to wonder how much money UPS/FEDEX/DHL save and how much USPS makes with smartpost? I've noticed that depending on the time of day the transfer happens to the Post Office it can be more than a day in between before it goes out for delivery. I've had UPS mark an item as transferred at 2:30 in the afternoon and USPS held onto it the entire next day and then put it out for delivery the following morning. If anything it probably just encourages people to pick a pay option instead so they don't have to deal with it. I've had several mishaps with USPS in the last year that I prefer not to use them at all. 

Got my tracking info also for the grey/volt, and grey/black pairs. Mine  shipped ground, mostly to the box being larger. 

placed my order on east bay around 10:45 this morning and just got my tracking # with an estimated delivery of tomorrow!  east bay came through.  didn't really want to chance rogue or NDC anyways.

Just dropped about $75 on Stance yesterday to tighten up the sock game a lil bit...
and yea the stance situation can get pricey real quick especially when zappos has like 350 pairs and you can get that free overnight shipping with vip.

and yea the stance situation can get pricey real quick especially when zappos has like 350 pairs and you can get that free overnight shipping with vip.

I'm a swiftwick guy myself. There's a seller on eBay who has great deals on swiftwick. I bought 7 pair for $25 shipped.. They're no shows.. But has all different styles

Last edited:
I'm a swiftwick guy myself. There's a seller on eBay who has great deals on swiftwick. I bought 7 pair for $25 shipped.. They're no shows.. But has all different styles
time to go crew and boot, no sho is no mo' <--- see what i did there

Damn, I didnt even know Zappo's carried Stance.  This could get expensive.

Just got my tracking info from EB, next Wednesday my RWBs will be here!  Stoked!

got my AMPs in from the NDC restock! been anxious to use them for the gym. good god. i've been missing on solid lifts.. been using chucks and vans for my squats/deads in lieu of oly shoes.. these are just superb. 

Last edited:

Out of curiosity, what sizes did you guys order from EB/FTL?
ordered at 7am this morning (PST) in size 12 and have NOT received shipping information. Kind of annoyed since tomorrow is a day off for most people, so likely won't ship until Monday now. We'll see though!

edit: nvm, contacted online help and she said they'll go out tonight, wooooo! Time to hit up a couple spots for laces

Last edited:
Lol! Can't bring myself to do it man... Maybe I'm just old school.. Spend less on socks.. Spend more on shirts and shorts.. Speaking of.. Nike's dri fit cotton shirts and their vapor woven 8" shorts are solid. That's the apparel the athletes were wearing at regionals..
Vapors are ridiculous!

I got rid of all my Lululemons because of them. That's all I wear now.

I'm a 2Pood and Redline Gear guy and tried those vapor wovens.. About to buy a couple more if I can find a good deal..

Back
Top Bottom