NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Anyone know if there are any size 14s around anywhere? My box owner wants a pair but he can't find a 14 anywhere.

I wore mine today and I will say they impressed me on the squats. We did a 90% 2x2RM Front Squat. The felt excellent.

The metcon was 50 thrusters, a 800m run, 30 thrusters. It was great again and no complaints.

We did 1 min emom shuttle sprints and this is where my only complaint was. The shoes were slipping off my feet. I will say we did these inside and we have a mixture of rubber matting and wooden olympic stations. So it was a mixture of slipping and too much grip. My shoes slipped off my feet once on each foot. I had to stop and tightened them down a lot more and they did just fine after that. If you have to do things like shuttle sprints where you're cutting, stopping, jabbing etc. you have to tie these guys down. Otherwise they impressed me a bunch and they didn't cramp my feet like the nanos usually do with thrusters.

Just my short review. I beat them up already in one day
laugh.gif
I will need another pair.
I know Finishline will have up to a 15 in the blacks. 

For those that haven't got them, I'm not a brand loyalist so take this for what it's worth. The Metcons are twice the shoe the Nano's are, both in looks but more importantly quality. I always thought the Nano's were a bit clunky and the Metcon's just have this sleek feel while wearing them. Both shoes will get you where you want to go, but I would compare it to a Dodge Challenger to a Ferrari 458.

Just saw that Nike Europe annouced 3 new colors that they'll be getting on April 1st. Hope the U.S. Gets them too.

Just called 3 luke's locker around the houston area, and all they have is the black cw. I was trying to get my hands on the camo cw.

Copy of the release and colors coming?
Just got off the phone with Nike EU and they confirmed the following 3 CW's will be dropped next week:

704688    010    COOL GREY/BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET/WHITE    NIKE METCON 1

704688    014    DOVE GREY/BLUE GRAPHITE/WOLF GREY/WHITE    NIKE METCON 1

704688    664    DARING RED/BLUE GRAPHITE//HOT LAVA    NIKE METCON 1

I'm still looking for 007 in size 9.5 though.. only option seems to be the way overpriced ones on the bay :frown:

Last edited:
The ones rabbit posted almost look like the black/grey/volt with a grey/black filter on them lol

they sure do, but on the post it says new cw set to release later this summer, that's why im guessing these are the 014

I think right now the grey gum is the pick of the litter. As soon as those drop i will be all over them.

Lava's werent' left at my place....won't get them until tomorrow or later now :smh: Oh well ankle is currently sprained wouldn't be able to use them for a week anyway

I think right now the grey gum is the pick of the litter. As soon as those drop i will be all over them.

Lava's werent' left at my place....won't get them until tomorrow or later now :smh: Oh well ankle is currently sprained wouldn't be able to use them for a week anyway

Dam bruh you had to go through the most loops lol

Back
Top Bottom