NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I think right now the grey gum is the pick of the litter. As soon as those drop i will be all over them.

Lava's werent' left at my place....won't get them until tomorrow or later now :smh: Oh well ankle is currently sprained wouldn't be able to use them for a week anyway

Dam bruh you had to go through the most loops lol

repped for the sympathy :lol:

I can't wait until these become readily available or on nikeid. Cheap(ish) useful shoes should not be this limited even though i understand the embargo issue im just impatient with companies putting them up and taking them down and canceling orders

@rodrigofresh can't recall when you said the next stock of these will hit FNL? Trying to look out for my box owner since he needs a 14
so we have some black grey getting in this week (not 100% sure) and im not positive if the 14/15- and smaller sizes 4.5/5 etc are part of this shipment, but as always ill keep you guys updated.

-Fresh 

@rodrigofresh can't recall when you said the next stock of these will hit FNL? Trying to look out for my box owner since he needs a 14
so we have some black grey getting in this week (not 100% sure) and im not positive if the 14/15- and smaller sizes 4.5/5 etc are part of this shipment, but as always ill keep you guys updated.

-Fresh 
Sizes 8-13 should go live Friday... Maybe Thursday...   Stay tuned...     (704688-001) 

-Fresh 
Sizes 8-13 should go live Friday... Maybe Thursday...   Stay tuned...     (704688-001) 
xl704688-001_fl.jpg

Joined to say thank you Fresh!! 

The colors are the same. The picture Fresh posted has the flash on. super high flash!

I agree with what has been said about the blacks - they look really good in person and go with nearly everything.  One of the best CWs so far IMO.

The picture Fresh posted is the black/metallic pair. Notice the heel is white and not black.

I have become the official Metcon hunter for some friends, one of which is going to be very salty that these are stopping at 8. She needs a 7.5.

The picture Fresh posted is the black/metallic pair. Notice the heel is white and not black.

I have become the official Metcon hunter for some friends, one of which is going to be very salty that these are stopping at 8. She needs a 7.5.
This is just the first pass, we will get the rest of the sizes in within 2-3 weeks hoprefully...  Mens 4.5-8 and Mens 13-15 

Hey guys, I also just joined just because of this thread. I use to collect nike sbs and jordans a couple years ago but never was on NT. Anyways been following this page and metcons as I've been trying to snag a size 11 all black or lava to replace my nanos. Also just checking up future colors.  Also not sure if you guys are aware that sports authority is carrying these. My local one had volt and blue/orange cw.  Also I did some lurking and looks like the one's rodrigo posted a picture of are these 

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/Item/DetailView/Item.aspx?goodscode=654667998

Hey guys, I also just joined just because of this thread. I use to collect nike sbs and jordans a couple years ago but never was on NT. Anyways been following this page and metcons as I've been trying to snag a size 11 all black or lava to replace my nanos. Also just checking up future colors.  Also not sure if you guys are aware that sports authority is carrying these. My local one had volt and blue/orange cw.  Also I did some lurking and looks like the one's rodrigo posted a picture of are these 

http://item2.gmarket.co.kr/Item/DetailView/Item.aspx?goodscode=654667998
Welcome to the board, it looks like the color you posted is the same one that we will have live this week on FInishline.com

initially sizes 8-13

eventually we will have 4-8 and 13-15 as well

Welcome to the board, it looks like the color you posted is the same one that we will have live this week on FInishline.com

initially sizes 8-13

eventually we will have 4-8 and 13-15 as well
Do you happen to know when lava cw will restock again?

I think I'm at the point that I'll just wait and let the dust settle and see what color schemes are available in a couple of months. 

Back
Top Bottom