NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Beverly Center has a 9.5 and 11 ... I asked for a 10 in hopes that they'd be able to hold it for me until tomorrow, but they didn't have any.

I'm in the same boat. I did 15.5 last night and my quads are destroyed today. Finished at 8:32 but will redo it tomorrow. Goal is sub 8.

Just watched my coach do it in 7:16, and she made it look easy. Reminded me that I need to pull my head out of my butt and start training harder lol

Shoot, my goal is sub 15 for 15.5. Yall are some serious athletes. Unfortunately, my legs are still smoked from a workout on Wednesday. Normally I'm good to go, butt bear complexes killed me. (WOD was 5rft: 10m hand stand walk, 3 15ft rope climbs, and 6 bear complexes Rx was 165 and I had to scale to 135). Tomorrow is going to be interesting for sure. What were your times like on the rower?

so I bought the OG black even though they weren't the ones pictured ? Cause I will cancel the order now lok

man this thread exploded since I last came in! haha. Looks like Rogue posted all the colors. Unfortunately I won't get another pair until I beat my ones that I have to the ground. Thanks Fresh for keeping us Crossfit Fresh! :smokin

Shoot, my goal is sub 15 for 15.5. Yall are some serious athletes. Unfortunately, my legs are still smoked from a workout on Wednesday. Normally I'm good to go, butt bear complexes killed me. (WOD was 5rft: 10m hand stand walk, 3 15ft rope climbs, and 6 bear complexes Rx was 165 and I had to scale to 135). Tomorrow is going to be interesting for sure. What were your times like on the rower?

I don't quite remember, I have it logged in my notebook. I do remember getting off the rower at 1:01 for the 27 calories

Anyone feel there's a sizing difference with metcons and romaleos?

Want to pull the trigger on the romaleos too now. I have an incr of space between my toes and the absolute edge of the shoe when I put my heel all the way to the edge of the Metcon. Which is comfy.

But I wonder if I should go that half size down on the Romaleos or if they size those different and should stay out.

What Yall feel with the romaleos and does anyone got coupons

Anyone feel there's a sizing difference with metcons and romaleos?

Want to pull the trigger on the romaleos too now. I have an incr of space between my toes and the absolute edge of the shoe when I put my heel all the way to the edge of the Metcon. Which is comfy.

But I wonder if I should go that half size down on the Romaleos or if they size those different and should stay out.

What Yall feel with the romaleos and does anyone got coupons
I wear a 10.5 in the Romaleos, and a 10 in the Metcons.  My metcons defiantly fit more snug in width, but I like them that way. With the olys you have the straps to fix them being loose.  I do feel like my Romaleos do have a little more room in the toes than the metcons, but I like it, so my foot can move ever so slightly when I catch in the hole.  Just my opinion though. 

Got 8:56 rx earlier. Rowing definitely isn't one of my strengths but on the other hand, I don't mind thrusters. Probably went a little too hard on the rower on the 27 and 21 trying not to fall too far behind and it cost me on the 15 and 9's. My arms were DEAD.

The thrusters went pretty smooth. I wanted to get the 27 unbroken but I went 20-7, 15-6, 10-5, 9.

damn, you guys are beats. I had to scale to 75# and it still took me 14:35.

it didn't help that I did it at 6am fasted when I'm trying to cut ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7:58 Rx for me, probably would've been faster if I had been rockin those Camo metcons! Haha, cheers to another open season complete.

Back
Top Bottom