NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

That helps a lot man thanks
I wear a 10.5 in the Romaleos, and a 10 in the Metcons.  My metcons defiantly fit more snug in width, but I like them that way. With the olys you have the straps to fix them being loose.  I do feel like my Romaleos do have a little more room in the toes than the metcons, but I like it, so my foot can move ever so slightly when I catch in the hole.  Just my opinion though. 

Hit that 15.5 with a 9:57 RX. Might try to do it again on Monday and tweak a couple things. I didn't know what to do with my legs afterwards. Felt like jello haha

Hit that 15.5 with a 9:57 RX. Might try to do it again on Monday and tweak a couple things. I didn't know what to do with my legs afterwards. Felt like jello haha

Good job man. I was literally rolling around on the ground for about 10-15 minutes afterwards. That wod definitely hurt. Lol

I can't even get my hands on a single pair and you have 6 different pairs!!! What's your secret?!?!
I stalked Nike and they found me stores that had them in stock. Also am on eBay all the time. Who would have ever though crossfit and sneaker heads would become one. haha. What size/ color you looking for? 

I stalked Nike and they found me stores that had them in stock. Also am on eBay all the time. Who would have ever though crossfit and sneaker heads would become one. haha. What size/ color you looking for? 
Camos.

Lava reds.

Wolf grey/gums when they drop.

Sz.9

I'm looking for a 9.5 is the red mostly. However, it seems like as Nike releases a new CW I start wanting a different one! I seem to have been just a little slow with the releases. I'm not really in a big hurry but now I'm starting to get antsy. Lol.

I'm looking for a 9.5 is the red mostly. However, it seems like as Nike releases a new CW I start wanting a different one! I seem to have been just a little slow with the releases. I'm not really in a big hurry but now I'm starting to get antsy. Lol.

Fresh said a couple pages back that finish line was restocking them reds next weeks

Eastbay/ foot locker/ champs have some sizes in the black available right now online. They show sizes in the grey and orange, but they won't add to cart, so I guess they are out  of stock. 

15.5 is in the books. My heart felt like it was going to explode, legs are dead, and I still missed my target by more than a minute. With that said, there's no chance I am redoing this one. 16:15 will be what goes in the books. Congrats to everyone who competed in the open this year.

I started crossfit 3 weeks ago and did the 15.5 and my time was 31.38 on Friday, but I re did it today and got 15.52, so I'm pretty happy with that. Going to try it for a third time on Monday. Gunning for 14. It's all about the legs and being explosive.

Congrats guys! Ran a 10k today so I'm waiting til Monday to take a stab at this one. Great work so far on here!

spookymulder spookymulder nice man!

I'm pretty new to crossfit myself and going through the open workouts was a challenging but awesome experience.

Watched two colleagues do 15.5 yesterday. It looked absolutely brutal.

One scored 18 something, the other 17 something. It probably didn't help that they both did a U.S. Marine fitness test in the morning.

Regardless, it looked brutal.

Anyone feel there's a sizing difference with metcons and romaleos?

Want to pull the trigger on the romaleos too now. I have an incr of space between my toes and the absolute edge of the shoe when I put my heel all the way to the edge of the Metcon. Which is comfy.

But I wonder if I should go that half size down on the Romaleos or if they size those different and should stay out.

What Yall feel with the romaleos and does anyone got coupons

I wear an 11 in both. For a while there, a few pairs of Romaleos popped up in the Rogue sale section, so keep an eye on that. I got mine with an Eastbay code.

I keep reading all the sizing post and think my feet must be messed up because I wear 10 in frees, 9.5 in metcons and my romoleos are size 9. Lol

my volts got here from fast break athletics. pretty fast from Tennessee to socal. no complaints about the fit either. went TTS 

I keep reading all the sizing post and think my feet must be messed up because I wear 10 in frees, 9.5 in metcons and my romoleos are size 9. Lol

That's actually accurate. I wear all the same sizes as you. Each one of those shoes were made for different types of feet.

Metcons have a wider foot than frees. Romaleo's run big.

That's actually accurate. I wear all the same sizes as you. Each one of those shoes were made for different types of feet.

Metcons have a wider foot than frees. Romaleo's run big.
Romaleos you generally want to size down anyways.  Lifters are meant to be snug.  Metcons are TTS and the large toe box comes in handy if you want to use them as everyday walking shoes.  

Last edited:
The open is over for me, got 8:07 on 15.5. Now it's back to heavy lifting and collecting metcons!

I was at the Rogue store today. They had actual shoes on a display with gry/vlt, org/gry org/lag and Blk/Anth that said online only. Weird.

Back
Top Bottom