NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The 6th pair is where I received the alert. I ordered 5 pair yesterday. Camo for me and my wife. Orange/blue for some friends.I ordered my 6th pair and paid them and they refunded me on the 6th pair today.
At least you still have 5 pairs...and a huge penis.

Because I am looking out for my friends. I have a lot of friends looking for them at our CF gym.  Sorry random internet guy I am not looking out for you.

Hope someone can share the direct link for the camo's on Friday so I'm not trying to refresh on the anthracite page waiting for the camo color way box to pop up :rolleyes .... or hope they drop on the SNKRS app so i can actually use it!

Hope someone can share the direct link for the camo's on Friday so I'm not trying to refresh on the anthracite page waiting for the camo color way box to pop up :rolleyes .... or hope they drop on the SNKRS app so i can actually use it!

Check the tweet by NikeStore

Hope someone can share the direct link for the camo's on Friday so I'm not trying to refresh on the anthracite page waiting for the camo color way box to pop up
eyes.gif
.... or hope they drop on the SNKRS app so i can actually use it!
Nike will tweet the link @ 10 minutes til

Speaking to someone at Rogue and they said they will probably be getting more of the  Blue Lagoon, Anthracite and Camo in "about 2 weeks" all sizes as for  the Hot Lava and Game Royal will be early May.

Last edited:
Received my blacks from FNL today and, just as I suspected, OG blacks, nothing new so I sent them back disappointed...

lolwut. So what is he going to claim to be selling, the picture?
lol i had to see it for my self. It looks like they are offering a "service" 

ATC- Add To Cart system:

Add to Cart (ATC) Service adds the shoes to your account's shopping cart on release day. I have good success rate but still not 100% guaranteed. However, it is one of your best chances other than standing in line.  If I fail to add your shoes into your cart, I promise to give you a 100% refund. - (please see return policy)

lol i had to see it for my self. It looks like they are offering a "service" 

ATC- Add To Cart system:

Add to Cart (ATC) Service adds the shoes to your account's shopping cart on release day. I have good success rate but still not 100% guaranteed. However, it is one of your best chances other than standing in line.  If I fail to add your shoes into your cart, I promise to give you a 100% refund. - (please see return policy)
ATC's are everywhere in the sneaker community.

Most popular releases now a days u need an atc or bot to succeed.

Received my blacks from FNL today and, just as I suspected, OG blacks, nothing new so I sent them back disappointed...

I think Fresh let everyone know that the picture online was incorrect and a Sample that Nike had sent them earlier one before the shoes were finalized and released.

ATC's are everywhere in the sneaker community.
Most popular releases now a days u need an atc or bot to succeed.
Thanks for the explanation, I've been out of the shoe game for years. When I wanted a pair of jordans I would goto the mall at 4am and wait. Wish I had some computer program to do that for me back then! lol

Back
Top Bottom