NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I placed an order there today for three pairs but after reading all of this, I have asked them to cancel my order. Hopefully it works.
Bro you need to call your CC company and tell them you LOST your card and need a new one asap.  They will use your CC info to buy a whole bunch of random things.

Bro, worse case is they go crazy with your card info and buy all kinds of stuff!!! Cancel it, they may just sit on the info for a few months before they decide to go to town!
Okay thanks guys, I've cancelled it. I called my credit card company and there were no charges and they actually hadn't even charged me for the shoes yet. So phew

Okay thanks guys, I've cancelled it. I called my credit card company and there were no charges and they actually hadn't even charged me for the shoes yet. So phew
No worries man, better to be safe then sorry. Would suck if a few months from now you're out on a date or just trying to buy gas and your card gets declined!

I talk to people at Nike directly daily, and have seen stock for the  next month..There are no more on this side of the ocean. Prebooks are what everyone is getting and selling.

So you won't be getting those camos?!?!

yup.

10am EDT, 9am CST, 7am Pacific time

Thanks! I go to Crossfit at 8am and will be done at 9 and hopefully will score a pair! If I don't then I give up. I don't even know why I want these damn shoes so badly. My wife says it's because they are so hard to get. Who knows.... I just want the damn shoes! Save me a 9.5 guys. Don't be greedy!!! Jk. This thread has helped out tremendously.

Kind of wish I got the Daring reds instead of the blk anthracite but tbh I don't care haha.

Anyone having problems with heel slip? I got TTS and my right shoe seems to be a little more loose than my left.

Kind of wish I got the Daring reds instead of the blk anthracite but tbh I don't care haha.

Anyone having problems with heel slip? I got TTS and my right shoe seems to be a little more loose than my left.

I haven't received mine yet but I have heard two other people complain about heel slippage.

Best of luck to everyone going for camo's today. Wore my blacks for the first time yesterday for squats. Man the grip on the bottom of the shoes is fantastic. Used to just squat in my Free's but i could slide my feet under me for a set up. Not in metcon's Def took some getting used to. But overall felt very solid. I was impressed.

Yes, while very comfortable I have heel slippage.  Not terrible, but I wouldn't want to run in these right now.  This is exactly why I'm waiting to see if/how these break in before purchasing multiple pairs.   The back of the heel is much lower than my Nike shoes. 

Nike should have added another lace eyelet on top.  This would have combated the low height of the heel material.  Oh well, the Metcon 1s are exactly that; Nike's first foray into a crossfit "specific" shoe.   It's not without drawbacks.  Why people purchase every colorway they can get their hands on boggles my mind.  

[thread="615560"]Quote:[/thread]

Yes, while very comfortable I have heel slippage.  Not terrible, but I wouldn't want to run in these right now.  This is exactly why I'm waiting to see if/how these break in before purchasing multiple pairs.   The back of the heel is much lower than my Nike shoes. 

Nike should have added another lace eyelet on top.  This would have combated the low height of the heel material.  Oh well, the Metcon 1s are exactly that; Nike's first foray into a crossfit "specific" shoe.   It's not without drawbacks.  Why people purchase every colorway they can get their hands on boggles my mind.  

Bruh this is NT. We all own at least 30 pairs of sneakers nothing we do is rational in the normal world as far as sneaker buying goes :lol:

Bruh this is NT. We all own at least 30 pairs of sneakers nothing we do is rational in the normal world as far as sneaker buying goes
laugh.gif
Hahah, fair point.  You guys have the patience of my toddler nephew!

Just for the record, my daring reds are missing the "r" on the tail end of rubber on the left shoe only as well. These were the one's purchased at FNL.

Will I need to refresh my page when the timer reaches zero? Or will the ordering options come up automatically?

Back
Top Bottom