NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Camo sold out in less than 3min... Damn hype tooooo real. Didn't know this many ppl did crossfit #slicksalty lol

Wow. I was able to add to cart for my elusive 11.5.

I did think they would have more quantity. I don't understand this limited production number when the shoes can be used as a cross trainer, cross fit, etc.

View media item 1475205 I was only able to buy on my mobile- it got an error message on my computer... Also, did anyone else notice that the shoes released 2 seconds quicker on their mobile versus computer?

This is ridiculous. I don't understand how you guys do this on a regular basis. I think I'll just wait until the hype is over. I don't need shoes this bad

Picked up a pair of 9.5s about 13 minutes in. Just kept trying to add them in the hopes someone would drop them from their cart and apparently they did. 

Lucky. 

I was only able to buy on my mobile- it got an error message on my computer... Also, did anyone else notice that the shoes released 2 seconds quicker on their mobile versus computer?
dam buying on mobile might've been the move. good stuff. it was cheaper too. i ended up paying $141.54. but for reals you had to be a freakin hawk to snag these.

Yeah but wasn' that many i dont' think we thought this was going to be the Columbia 11s release. I was logged in and waiting hit add to cart for my size 11 before it turned 10:01 it was a good 5 seconds to drop down my size and hit add. NOPE then tried a 10.5...NOPE

Less then 30 seconds both sizes gone

dam buying on mobile might've been the move. good stuff. it was cheaper too. i ended up paying $141.54. but for reals you had to be a freakin hawk to snag these.
I actually tried to buy on my comp first, then got the error, and then I used my phone.. I was very surprised it worked since I seem to never get releases lulz

I think it was faster than 3 minutes. You'll probably see a bunch of new listings on eBay unfortunately.

Smdh like seriously though, this s*** is sad. I swear every release resellers think is a gold mine nowadays (this reselling mindset bs has been crazy af the last 4 years...no hate on ppl trying make a few extra dollars but BRUH on every single type of release though!? It's an crossfit shoe.... Not a nike collab or jordan or any other type of so-called limited exclusive model). Lol awww F-it I'll find my 9.5 for retail. I haven't paid over retail for sh** anymore in about 6-7yrs & still end up getting whatever. I'm just ranting y'all. I wish I could kick who the resellers in the nuts who has all the 9.5s over retail.

Son...

Hype on Metcons!?! A homie of mine asked me to get them for him. Figured it wouldn't be a problem whatsoever. It took me forever to even find the "amplify" color on NDC. Once I did find it, it was all sold out.

Is there seriously a resell market for these?!!?!

I think it was faster than 3 minutes. You'll probably see a bunch of new listings on eBay unfortunately.

Smdh like seriously though, this s*** is sad. I swear every release resellers think is a gold mine nowadays (this reselling mindset bs has been crazy af the last 4 years...no hate on ppl trying make a few extra dollars but BRUH on every single type of release though!? It's an crossfit shoe.... Not a nike collab or jordan or any other type of so-called limited exclusive model). Lol awww F-it I'll find my 9.5 for retail. I haven't paid over retail for sh** anymore in about 6-7yrs & still end up getting whatever. I'm just ranting y'all. I wish I could kick who the resellers in the nuts who has all the 9.5s over retail.

But that will be the reality for the resellers with this shoe. Its function outweighs its form so to speak.

I wanted camo's because they look good but im not going to pay over retail when i want the shoe to work out in. I have the all black pair. So i'm not going to hit up ebay drop $200 on camo metcons when the black shoes perform the same.

Oh well waiting on grey/gum now. They need to put these on nikeID

I feel the same exact way.

Back
Top Bottom