NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Does anyone know where I could get a size 4 or 4.5 in ANY color????

Supposedly the Black/Met Silver will be available in these sizes when they drop. When that will be, who knows.

A ladies version will also be available this Summer.

have the camo/gums popped up anywhere else?

need these damn shoes :smh:

I was lucky enough to snag a pair, should be shipping out tomorrow. I'm very excited to get them. I'll be sure to post when they come in.

I have crappy feet so I like the minor extra cushioning the Metcons provide. Imo they are just a tad heavier than Nanos but worlds better to lift in. Used to switch into my Olys every time lifting came up in a WOD but I have yet to do so since I got my Metcons.

May ish.... if its earlier ill let the thread know.   (For FINL at least) 

RodrigoFresh,

Isn't there a grey, purple color way dropping sometime soon?? And what about the camo?? Sorry for all the questions. Lol. Thanks in advance.

Is it a cross fit shoe?? Because I read cross training, which are honestly two different things
Crossfit and cross-training are fairly similar IMO, why do you feel they are that much different?  

As far as Metcons go as a shoe, it's Nike's attempt at entering the Crossfit shoe market.  IMO you can use it for "cross-training" because that's similar to "Crossfit."
cross training is what athletes do to increase their flexibility/speed/vert, like when a football player does a "track" workout

cross fit is not the same at all, cross fitters dont even run

Luke's Locker only place for Camo's right now!?? I've been trying to find these things for weeks...

And I'm curious I really haven't seen Nike use the term "cross training/trainer" for a while until the hypercross and metcon. Just see "trainer". I know they can't use Crossfit so maybe they're just back to using "cross" for reference. Just wondering

I run all the time... It's apart of training lol #kanyeshrug maybe he doesn't know any better [emoji]128517[/emoji]

May ish.... if its earlier ill let the thread know.   (For FINL at least) 
RodrigoFresh,

Isn't there a grey, purple color way dropping sometime soon?? And what about the camo?? Sorry for all the questions. Lol. Thanks in advance.
[table][tr][td]725183[/td][td]072[/td][td]BLACK/GUM MED BROWN//VOLT[/td][td]NIKE METCON 1 AMP[/td][/tr][tr][td]704688[/td][td]010[/td][td]COOL GREY/BLACK/PERSIAN VIOLET/WHITE[/td][td]
NIKE METCON 1
[/td][/tr][/table]
These are both looking like the end of APR... maybe MAY -

Fresh 

Back
Top Bottom