NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I found out about this forum from r/crossfit on Reddit.  Same username over there, I don't post much but view almost daily.

I am a true 9.5, i have color 001 in a 10 and there is to much slippage for me on box jumps so i need to grab a 9.5....

take it for what its worth 
sweet man thanks a lot rodrigo! Looks like i might just end up with a few pairs of these... want the orange, volt, and black/grey pairs so badly!

Well seems like more stores are restocking on different cw, I don't know if they do phone orders or if any other fleet feet have them.
Well seems like more stores are restocking on different cw, I don't know if they do phone orders or if any other fleet feet have them.
Store is down the street from me but they only have size 11 and 12 or something like that.

What's up guys so I have 2 pairs , but am dying for the gray / gum any word on them !!!

I just started following this thread for the past week because I am in dire need of the volt colorway in a size 6.5 in Mens! Any word if these will be available in size and colorway?

I just started following this thread for the past week because I am in dire need of the volt colorway in a size 6.5 in Mens! Any word if these will be available in size and colorway?
Right now your best bet for small size would be rogue fitness

this thread was a lifesaver. ive been watching ebay and craigslist for days along with rogue and nike. that post about about momentum in tx was super easy. called they had 6 of the 10.5 in the volts left. shipping tomorrow will have in a couple days. awesome. 

hey btw. i have a pair of the black and grey in size 10. new in the box. if anyone is looking

i thought since they were nikes i needed to size down but these fit true to size and the 10s were too small.

Hey guys, first time posting here. I am friends with the manager of Fast Break Athletics, which carries the metcons. They are based in Tennessee and will do phone orders. Currently they have a 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 in the DARING RED. And a 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 in the OG VOLT. Their phone number is (423) 265-0531. Their Facebook page is under Fast Break Athletics. Just want to let you guys know, especially because the daring red is hard to find right now.

Hey guys, first time posting here. I am friends with the manager of Fast Break Athletics, which carries the metcons. They are based in Tennessee and will do phone orders. Currently they have a 7, 7.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5 in the DARING RED. And a 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11 in the OG VOLT. Their phone number is (423) 265-0531. Their Facebook page is under Fast Break Athletics. Just want to let you guys know, especially because the daring red is hard to find right now.

Thanks bro! I think they're closed for the day though.

Is the guideline for ordering for women to order 1.5 sizes down?   For instance if I wanted to get shoes for a female size 7, I would order 5.5?

Is the guideline for ordering for women to order 1.5 sizes down?   For instance if I wanted to get shoes for a female size 7, I would order 5.5?

Yeah it's typically 1.5 sizes down. I wear a 8 in women's and a 6.5 in men's or "boys/youth"

Hey all, I know someone who has some of the black and grey  in 8.5,10.5,11,&12 and the grey and volt in 10.5.   If you want more info PM me.

Thanks for the heads up @rafsjays

Last edited:
t1ranger t1ranger might want to edit that. no selling outside the buys sell section.

just trying to keep you from catching the ban hammer

Thanks for the heads up. Calling first thing in the morning!!

things could have changed.... im just going off of what Nike gave me 

[table][tr][td]704688[/td]

[td]001[/td]

[td]ANTHRACITE/BLACK/COOL GREY/WHITE[/td]

[/tr][/table]

When did you say finish line would be getting those purple ones?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom