NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Copped that 9 just now on NDC. I wear a 9 in my Nano 2.0 so hopefully they are somewhat the same. 

NDC is very sneaky, they just had us all do a

1 hour AMRAP of:

1x Press F5

1x Click Size Chart

3x Curse at the monitor

EMOM visit NikeTalk forums, Press F5
LMAO      
roll.gif
           ....  this made my day    

Guys.....  Please keep in mind that we can share info, we can share links, but we cannot sell our own pairs in this thread, we cannot trade pairs in the thread..... As more and more people join the site for this specific thread, a lot do not know the rules.

The last thing we want to do is get the thread/topic locked. 

Go to the Nike Forum and read the sticky if you need further clarification.

Feel bad for all the fellow CFers that wanted to cop and  got had by the bots. The shoe game is messed up.
There is still a FSR of the blacks on NDC and RRS.  So if they want to cop they can.  Don't have to get the hyped camos.

View media item 1475474
Hey guys... After sitting, clicking reload reload reload reload reload, I finally got through on NDC at 1:06pm for my 9.5 Camo's. I literally been on both my phone & computer side by side & bammm after hours of just watching NDC put sizes back up they finally allowed me to add to my cart & checkout. I thought I was about to get OOS crap once I went to the Paypal pg & it worked.

So for those still trying, just keep reloading. I didn't think it'd work especially after all my ranting about NDC but they still suck at their online releases. Hopefully you guys have enough patience to reload & sit, hopefully my fellow CF'ers get them as well too. Sizes 12 13 14 & 15 were easy to add in my cart but I don't wear those sizes I just wanted to see if it would work. I released all those big sizes bc I have no use for them & hopefully others score on the size they need.

Last edited:
This dude posts no useful info.

word just keeps telling us this and that but no help to links or leads. oh well.

Seems to be a near FSR of the Blk/Anthracite on NDC. This color way is much better in person imo. I will be checking out the local sports basement I will let you guys know what I find. I hear they are carrying the Daring reds.

Guys.....  Please keep in mind that we can share info, we can share links, but we cannot sell our own pairs in this thread, we cannot trade pairs in the thread..... As more and more people join the site for this specific thread, a lot do not know the rules.

The last thing we want to do is get the thread/topic locked. 

Go to the Nike Forum and read the sticky if you need further clarification.
can we pass carts?

called the ATL store and they said they cant do phone orders on weekends and they don't do phone orders on release days. so maybe on Monday they may have some left we people can order then.

Back
Top Bottom