NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Hi, I am new here on this forum but looking for the metcon 1 amp in 9.5. NTNY released it weird...they had it on 4/3 but did not say (even if you asked about it) or put it out on the floor until 4/4 after it sold out on nike.com. Said they weren't going to release it but once it sold out online they felt like they had to. I called and looks like rest of NT no longer carries 9.5. Thanks for your help.

Those AMP's look sick!  This forum is awesome, thank you guys for helping us *newbs* out  :smile:  I have another account from when I was addicted to Nike SB's, but forgot all the sign in credentials.  It's all coming back to me now on how much $$$ this place cost me in shoes!
me too, most my SBs were the silver and the pink boxes. I hope I dont get started up again but when my camos come in next week that makes 4 pairs

Hi, I am new here on this forum but looking for the metcon 1 amp in 9.5. NTNY released it weird...they had it on 4/3 but did not say (even if you asked about it) or put it out on the floor until 4/4 after it sold out on nike.com. Said they weren't going to release it but once it sold out online they felt like they had to. I called and looks like rest of NT no longer carries 9.5. Thanks for your help.
Sorry bro. I'm sure you'll get your pair. Don't pay resell.

Whoiserock posted that NTNY got the Metcons yesterday. Kind of strange that they engaged in those kind of shenanigans.

You can try footlocker, eastbay or champs. May end having to wait a bit or perhaps even get cancelled but it's worth a shot and better than paying resell.

after securing the camos Im really wanting those orange/blue lagoons again. This metcon 1 is going to bring me out of retirement

Yeah, those are the two color ways I copped. Been working out in the Orange/Blue Lagoons. I don't think I can really run in them unless I get special inserts to minimize the impact on my knees.

Yeah, those are the two color ways I copped. Been working out in the Orange/Blue Lagoons. I don't think I can really run in them unless I get special inserts to minimize the impact on my knees.
for me these are way better to run in than nanos, I have bad knees also what helped me was a good pair of knee sleeves, my doctor said my knee caps move around and securing them helps. Id recommend some rehabands

for me these are way better to run in than nanos, I have bad knees also what helped me was a good pair of knee sleeves, my doctor said my knee caps move around and securing them helps. Id recommend some rehabands
I'm not a cross fitter so I never rocked Nanos. I would just wear whatever cross trainers. I was looking for a new one while traveling and saw the feed back regarding these being good for Cross Fit and lifting (maybe not to the effect of Romelos) so I opted to buy a pair. I like them. Again, I just wouldn't run a sizable distance in these (but I've also said the same thing in a Air Max thread. Not a huge fan of Nike runners).

The ones on the right are the Nike Zoom Speed Trainer or are we just talking about the pair on the left?

It is also short for glow in the dark.

It's used synonymously with reflective, not glow in the dark in any way.

Regardless, I wouldn't be shocked if these are the ultra limited pair that has been rumored. Thanks to the hype, I'd bet less than 5% of pairs even see the inside of a CrossFit gym.

It's used synonymously with reflective, not glow in the dark in any way.

Regardless, I wouldn't be shocked if these are the ultra limited pair that has been rumored. Thanks to the hype, I'd bet less than 5% of pairs even see the inside of a CrossFit gym.

Thanks for the clarification. Glows in the dark via reflection when light shines on it.

Last edited:
Snatched for the first time in them the other day. Nothing overly heavy. Top end was around 195(70%) and I didn't like it actually. Maybe they are still in their breaking in process or something like that but I didn't feel as comfortable snatching heavier in these like I have before in my Nanos. Hopefully as I continue to wear them, It'll feel more comfortable. My conditioning felt good in them though. Burpee box jumps felt good on the feet.

I'm really struggling here. Been trying to find a 6 or 6.5 for weeks now. I have been able to score all of my friends pairs, thanks to your guys help, but just can't get myself a pair. The struggle is real :frown:

I'm really struggling here. Been trying to find a 6 or 6.5 for weeks now. I have been able to score all of my friends pairs, thanks to your guys help, but just can't get myself a pair. The struggle is real :frown:
Are you looking for a specific CW? I know eastbay has the black available in 6/6.5, but they are backordered and won't ship till the end of the week. 

Honestly, I am looking for any colourway other than Black :smile:. I called Eastbay yesterday as they had the Camos up. They were taking back orders for all sizes except 6 and 6.5, just my luck :frown:

Honestly, I am looking for any colourway other than Black :smile:. I called Eastbay yesterday as they had the Camos up. They were taking back orders for all sizes except 6 and 6.5, just my luck :frown:
Save yourself the hassle and don't order from them.  You'll wonder after 4 weeks why you haven't received your shoes yet just to have customer service tell you that they either cancelled the order or its on backorder for 3 more months.  

Back
Top Bottom