NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

Nike said there is a women's color coming out later this year but the violets are not an exclusive women's color. They are being released for men but women seem to like it.

Last edited:
Placed an order for game royals on Sports Authority yesterday night thinking they would most likely get cancelled. They shipped today. This makes 7 pair. Lol. My fiancée's gonna to end up killing me. I have to stop after the dove grey and violets. lol

To the guys with multiple pairs, you guys wearing them casually or more of a gym rotation?

Held these in hand and tried them on yesterday, felt just as good as everyone was saying. I still hate the way they look though.

To the guys with multiple pairs, you guys wearing them casually or more of a gym rotation?

Held these in hand and tried them on yesterday, felt just as good as everyone was saying. I still hate the way they look though.

I've worn the all black casually once or twice, but volts and camos have only seen the gym. I'm planning on the Dove Grey being my go to casual shoe this summer, though.

I only have the black pair, but I wouldn't mind rocking them casually. I think they look pretty sharp. Though I have plenty of other sneakers to wear casually so I pretty much keep the Metcons to gym use only. I've worn them around my campus a couple times when I didn't feel like changing into my other shoes.

I wear mine at the gym. I have to chill on buying though because some are just sitting there now. Haven't really worn the total orange or the camos at all. I've been wearing the daring red and of volts more than anything.

I have 4 pair, Blue Lagoons, All Black, Camos & the Diver Greys. The only ones that have seen the box are the first 2 pair. The other 2 pair are going to hang out in the boxes for a while or until I need to get them out because I've worn out the first 2 pair. They will not be worn for casual wear.

Last edited:

box rotation mainly. though I've worn the camos to run errands a few times

Any word on the dove grey or Persian release at FNL?
I emailed Sneakerhead last week, standard "We don't know what we get until we get them" response. I recall fresh mentioned maybe something last week but I don't think they ever dropped.

Give me some Lunar cushioning or Adidas pure boost for casual wear any day over these.

View media item 1508247
That said, just beat these up this weekend at the River Ruckus competition in Asheville, NC! Had a great time. They performed amazingly and I used them for every WOD.

Anyone in europe want to snag a pair of those Nike Free Trainer 5.0 V6 in persian violet? Finders fee!  Or if anyone knows if theyll be released in the US.  

Give me some Lunar cushioning or Adidas pure boost for casual wear any day over these.

That said, just beat these up this weekend at the River Ruckus competition in Asheville, NC! Had a great time. They performed amazingly and I used them for every WOD.
Understand completely, hopefully future renditions have more of a lifestyle play to them. 

Last edited:
let us know when the dove grey gets released or when it will be released so we call patiently wait on our computers.. :D

Back
Top Bottom