NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

No I have different but I called and apparently put a hold on my order and took it off after I answered a few questions lastnight. Then told me I should recieve shipping info within 24 hours. Just called again and customer service said they are trying to locate me a pair. Sounds like they sent mine off to the next guy because my info was different

big props to Fresh for the info he's provided thus far for the Metcon Grey/Gums...ordered mine yesterday morning and will be coming in early next week. thanks again bro. 

I am waiting on the CrossFit Games Quick Strike   
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fresh 
Is FINL getting those? Have a box in your corporate office, but never have Crossfit gear at retail...

No I have different but I called and apparently put a hold on my order and took it off after I answered a few questions lastnight. Then told me I should recieve shipping info within 24 hours. Just called again and customer service said they are trying to locate me a pair. Sounds like they sent mine off to the next guy because my info was different
Same situation for me.  I called yesterday, verified my information and was told they cleared the order.  Order status still says processing today. 

I am waiting on the CrossFit Games Quick Strike   
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-Fresh 
Is FINL getting those? Have a box in your corporate office, but never have Crossfit gear at retail...
We wont be getting the Crossfit games Metcons, we may get the crossfit games Nano.

WE have had Crossfit gear, its just a niche market for the actual gear, when RBK was here last week we actually talked about reviving the program so we are really trying to push this on our end.

-Fresh

We wont be getting the Crossfit games Metcons, we may get the crossfit games Nano.

WE have had Crossfit gear, its just a niche market for the actual gear, when RBK was here last week we actually talked about reviving the program so we are really trying to push this on our end.

-Fresh
What are the CrossFit Games Metcons like? Special color or totally different shoe?

I workout with a guy that works at Nike Dallas store.  He said they have the grey/gum in stock.  They open at 10CST, so I haven't had a chance to confirm yet.  Might be worth checking out for everyone.

I workout with a guy that works at Nike Dallas store.  He said they have the grey/gum in stock.  They open at 10CST, so I haven't had a chance to confirm yet.  Might be worth checking out for everyone.

Keep us posted on this!

Sizes are up but getting an error message when trying to put them in my cart... :\

10.5 out, :frown:

Last edited:
Didn't seem like there were any size 9's available. I saw them go live @ 8:55 (CST), I have 8.5 in my cart but unsure if it will be too small.

Last edited:
Apparently size 9 and 9.5 are impossible to get.
frown.gif
I'm guessing I didn't get the 8.5's, after I hit the purchase button in paypal I got taken to the FNL "There's nothing here" cart page. I guess someone got that pair too?

Back
Top Bottom