NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

anyone experiencing foot pain during longer endurance type wods with lots of running on their metcons? did 2 miles broken up in 4 800s yesterday with some barbell stuff inbetween and my feet were toast after.. wondering if its the shoe and if anyone else has had barking dogs after longer runs

I've ran up to 3 miles broken up with no pain. Biggest issue I have when runnin is that laces stayin tied.

@rodrigofresh I remember you mentioning that before and that's definitely good to hear. After my invictus pair comes in I'm done with the 1s and waiting on the 2s

Spoke with Rogue today. They said new colorways (the id-June stuff) will only be available in 1-2 weeks. So much for mid-June...

Spoke with Rogue today. They said new colorways (the id-June stuff) will only be available in 1-2 weeks. So much for mid-June...
they always say that but sometimes its a few days.  the guy yesterday told me this week or next and i asked which was more likely and he said honestly they could arrive any day...

They'd be perfect for Halloween
happy.gif

Quick question.  So I've been wearing my metcons day in/day out and for some reason i can't get each shoe to fit the same.  Out of the box, the right shoe felt a lot stiffer and "less flexible" than the left shoe.  The right shoe's sole also felt a lot higher off the ground than the left.  I'm fairly certain that this isn't an issue with my feet being differiemt shapes or sizes because I haven't had this issue before with any other training shoes.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have experienced a similar thing.  If I can't seem to get rid of this "difference" between each shoe, I may need to reach out to Nike to see if I can get a replacement.

Thanks!

Quick question.  So I've been wearing my metcons day in/day out and for some reason i can't get each shoe to fit the same.  Out of the box, the right shoe felt a lot stiffer and "less flexible" than the left shoe.  The right shoe's sole also felt a lot higher off the ground than the left.  I'm fairly certain that this isn't an issue with my feet being differiemt shapes or sizes because I haven't had this issue before with any other training shoes.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys have experienced a similar thing.  If I can't seem to get rid of this "difference" between each shoe, I may need to reach out to Nike to see if I can get a replacement.

Thanks!
Maybe your hips are out of alignment.

There doesn't appear to be any writing on the insole where it normally says "sticky rubber". Could they be a fake?

Thanks!
I just got a pair of the Camo's and my right shoe feels like its a half size bigger and stiffer than the left one....I have the grey/gum, black, go volt, and orange/lagoon and I have NOT experienced this issue with the other pairs.

I think those are defintly a sample, I just bought a sample
Pair and they have similar colors
Im pretty sure all the sample colors / shoes didn't have the flex grooves in the soles. Those orange and white have them, so they could be an actual color. 

Back
Top Bottom