NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

The grey with the camo sole has my interest.  The others not so much.  The pink and purples look like something one could wear to the circus
happy.gif

Last edited:

The grey with the camo sole has my interest.  The others not so much.  The pink and purples look like something one could wear to the circus
happy.gif

agreed. The problem is, go to any crossfit comp and it's starting to look like a circus, lol. A circus from the 80's...

Well I guess they are perfect for the circus look :smile:  When do the 2s start dropping especially the grey with the camo sole?

Only color of the 2 that we've seen that I'm gonna need is the all black with volt accents. I'm sure that'll change once we see more though :lol:

Hey everyone!!

I am looking for a pair of the Lauren Fishers in a size 7.5 womens. Any leads where I can snatch a pair?

Thanks,

Those blue gum bottoms look dope.

But Nike does this a lot with most of the sports they' make shoes for, the first generations are dope, but the the later ones are hit o miss.

The 2 should be out in February.  According to a source inside Nike Training, when the 2 comes out, the 2 will be NikeID and they will also include the Metcon 1 in ID options, so, maybe not worth worrying about the colorway.  I'd expect to see Nike athletes wearing the 2 at Wodapalooza, OC throwdown, and ECC...

Last edited:
my guess is iDs will probably be around $150-160

Last edited:
I might have seen this posted... if not

Black/WHITE
Dark Grey/Black-Hyper Turq-Gum Med Brown
Hyper Violet/Total Crimson-Concord-Black-White
Racer Blue/Vivid Orange-Black-Gum Med Brown-WHITE
Green Abyss/Electric Green-Gamma Blue-Black-WHITE
University Red/White-Bright Crimson-Black
Black/Black-Cool Grey-Volt

If anyone is still looking for the Frasers (grey /black /red) sports chalet just put them up on there site, size 9-13. 

Doubtful, maybe a vendor (eastbay, richards, etc) may find some in the stock room and put them up.

However, outside of eBay, the Grey/Gum are gone.

Rogue has almost full size runs up right now in the older CWs on their site. Gray/ volt, RWB, black/ grey, Navy/ gum/ orange, Fraser's

They where a return, one of the staff members said they've been sitting on the wall for months...

Back
Top Bottom