NIKE METCON THREAD - 7s out now

I live near the store, so I hope this means exclusive materials and colors at the NIkeID studio in Boston. Can't post the link here, but posted by Nike Boston on Twitter
You able to set up an appointment?  Ill be there sunday afternoon at 2, can't believe how fast it filled up.  Also, still haven't gotten a shipping notification for my "blue monday" order yet.  Really hoping it isn't going to get canceled.

Got an appointment for Friday. Lol going to try to duck out of work for it

You able to set up an appointment?  Ill be there sunday afternoon at 2, can't believe how fast it filled up.  Also, still haven't gotten a shipping notification for my "blue monday" order yet.  Really hoping it isn't going to get canceled.

If you don't have a Nike account (free to create) or Nike + account, you didn't receive the email.

You can also call their customer service email, which most did and say you didn't receive an email. Create the account first, they will check for your email address in their data bank. The "chat" is common in eCommerce now. There's a chat button for customer service, let them know your issue and hope they order a pair for you.

As far as the Grey/Gums are concerned, your best bet is eBay. Those came out over six months ago, don't think many places are sitting on stock. Search eBay until your size pops up.
They told me that the emails were sent randomly and that they couldn't/wouldn't send me the email/code

I'm curious...Answer if you want. Choose the one that best describes you:

A. A sneaker head, that's also into Crossfit and/or fitness
B. A Crossfitter that has an interest in/enjoys shoes
C. Fitness enthusiast (Crossfit not being the main focus) that's also into/enjoys shoes

C. Fitness enthusiast (Crossfit not being the main focus) that's also into/enjoys shoes

A. I've been into sneakers, specifically NIke, for as long as I can remember. Got out of the game for a while, and picked up CrossFit in October of 2013. When I found out Nike was getting into the Crossfit scene it was all over.

Last edited:
Came home to a group of packages with these in them. Let the collection continue, got these to add to my green leafs.  

For those of you that have been asking about the color on the "Blue Monday" sole it it the Noir color which is the same as the Daring red soles which is a a light grey/white. 

Came home to a group of packages with these in them. Let the collection continue, got these to add to my green leafs.  

For those of you that have been asking about the color on the "Blue Monday" sole it it the Noir color which is the same as the Daring red soles which is a a light grey/white. 

View media item 1877787
I need to see an updated picture of all your Metcons!

I'd have to say A just because I've been into sneakers longer than crossfit. Been doing crossfit for about a year and half, but been collecting sneakers since the late 90s

Although, the shoe shopping has slowed to a handful of pairs a year. I bought almost as many metcons as I did casual sneakers

FYI just got off nike.com chat, looks like early access for blue mondays ended earlier today and they will be released saturday 10am est.

Got the same chat from a rep today too... looks like 23rd it is... no more codes or nonsense now..

I would say either A or C for myself... was a shoehead back in the day and luckily got out! lol but really want to get the metcon's because cheaper solution to the Roma's.. I can use the Metcons for other exercises and not restricted to the lifts Romas work best on.

Amazon order for grey/gold has been cancelled. [emoji]128545[/emoji]

Back in the hunt.

Going to ID 1 or 2 on Saturday then see what the deal is with Eastbay 30th / Finishline 1st... Might have to stay off this thread for a little while after that.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

These metcons are going to kill me. I have about 7 metcon 1s. And I haven't even gotten to wod in all of them. My neon camo are my go to. But now these metcon 2 colorways are too sick to pass up. Nike. Take my money asap!

These metcons are going to kill me. I have about 7 metcon 1s. And I haven't even gotten to wod in all of them. My neon camo are my go to. But now these metcon 2 colorways are too sick to pass up. Nike. Take my money asap!
i kinda want the red ones already, but i also want an ID. How long do they usually take to deliver ID's?

Going to ID 1 or 2 on Saturday then see what the deal is with Eastbay 30th / Finishline 1st... Might have to stay off this thread for a little while after that.. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Sports Authority still with a nice selection of colorways and decent size runs. I picked up a pair of OGs and game royals last week. The shipping is very slow tho, took 4 days for my shoes to be processed and shipped. 

https://www.sportsauthority.com/Nik...Training-Shoes/product.jsp?productId=46719686

A. Mainly Air Jordans, got out and got into crossfit last year and now im back and I blame metcons lol

A. But not into crossfit. Just rotate the metcons/chucks for my power lifts the the weight room. Metcons and chucks are strictly the only two shoes I wear in the gym now.

Back
Top Bottom