***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

coaching at my high school has its advantages. got nike uni and pants (will upload unis  as well as hats. i also persuaded our head coach to get boombah's for turfs. 

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

got them from a dude on here actually last year
How do you like them? Better or worse then evoshield. I've wanted these forever, I can't find them anywhere. Does anybody else have a pair or know someone who would be willing to sell a pair?

Does anyone know where I can get some of that trainer's compression tubing for arm sleeves like Joey Votto has?

Originally Posted by Pipes20

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

we also got these this year which are cleannnnn
Is that Drexel Univ? I thought they didn't have baseball.

Definitely curious too! I plan on majoring in sports management (currently a junior in hs), looked at Drexel because of the great internship opportunity with the phillies, but was turned off when I saw Drexel didn't have baseball. Please tell us more, I may end up changing my mind about Drexel!

Drexel has a Club Baseball program (not NCAA sanctioned)...most schools have Club teams in a variety of sports

oItxKpPd.jpg

Bauer rocking a sick Nike glove

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Siiiiiiiiick collection bro. Those Sphere Elite MVP's are still my favorite bg's to this day. Did you cop home/away wristbands of Robbie Cano's or get those made yourself?

Sole Collector has some new pics of CC's Jordan's looks like he went with half metal half MCS plate on the bottom.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Both Cano got them on eBay last year from a seller.

Nice man. I saw the link you posted for the Diamond Fury's. If I wore a 12 instead of a 13, I would cop those (even though they're not the pro model).
Thought this might interest you guys too. I didn't see this posted but Baseball Savings offers Evoshield Wrist Guards in more colors than Baseball Express:

http://www.baseballsaving....jsp?SUBCATEGORY_ID=7193

Originally Posted by kweimer1

Drexel has a Club Baseball program (not NCAA sanctioned)...most schools have Club teams in a variety of sports
Ya our varsity team got cut in 03 after a few factors. We switched from the america east conference to the CAA which is mostly southern schools, in turn they flat out sucked for 3 years. There were serious disciplinary issues (mostly cocaine i think). The school was under heavy budget constraints and the president at the time didnt emphasize athletics and baseball was one of the most expensive sports and we were out of compliance with title IX so they basically saw a way to get rid of a lot of problems and save money at the same time so they cut it.

The team has really gotten good the last two years, its my senior year now and we were picked to win our conference. The level of competition is also good, especially at big conference schools like U of A, ASU, the big 10 schools, the ACC schools.. I definitely would not have come to drexel if they didnt have a team.

and me and another of the captains design all the gear and its all nike so....theres that haha

Originally Posted by eagles137

Sole Collector has some new pics of CC's Jordan's looks like he went with half metal half MCS plate on the bottom.

Looks like full MCS to me

Back
Top Bottom