***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Well my name didnt transfer over so I switched it up a bit. Love the fire that Kemp was rockin on the BG's. 

Go Dodgers!

Not great picture but Kemp was wearing BG's with Volt accents today.
Good find.

Higher rez.

1000x.jpg

Another sideview of JRoll's...

x1000.jpg

dang how long have you guys been on the new site?? i didnt even know about till 2 days ago..

Kemp's volt accent BGs are definitely fire but... its almost like with those, the cleats and the power balances its TOO much volt. I think it looks best when he wears the cleats with the white home unis and the all blue BGs.

Well my name didnt transfer over so I switched it up a bit. Love the fire that Kemp was rockin on the BG's. 

Go Dodgers!
yea mine didnt transfer either...i can still see my posts with my old name a couple pages back but it wouldnt let me log into that name i had to create a new one

Hey NT...Im new and just joined the NT forum.  I got some PE stuff Ive picked up from Ebay and from players that I know from college that made it to the show.

Tulowitzki also has volt in his BG's.  Wont see them until he gets off the DL but they look way better than Kemps.  Tulo was the first guy to use volt and i agree with a few posts above mine that Kemp is wearing too much.  I bet he and Tulo wont be able to wear that very soon.  Kemp is ruining it by wearing so much and i bet MLB cracks down on the non-team color.
i love the volt and the fact it doesnt go with the team color i think is pretty cool...just adds a spark to the uni...i was thinking about putting a pair of volt laces in my cleats just for fun but i cant find them anywhere

i love the volt and the fact it doesnt go with the team color i think is pretty cool...just adds a spark to the uni...i was thinking about putting a pair of volt laces in my cleats just for fun but i cant find them anywhere
I personally think that the volt looks good on its own, but doesn't work in games.  I think you should be able to stand out without having to resort to wearing non team colors.  But to each his own.

Anyway, here ya go:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-Pairs-44-...?pt=US_Unisex_Accessories&hash=item3f1a4174a2

Yeah I'm guessing by the end of the season it will be gone as guys put more and more into what they wear. Agreed also that less is more with it just leave it on the bottom of cleats/laces it looked cool but it's getting a little extreme for me.

Found a video of Ryan Braun teaching kids how to hit a ball oppo. Noticed that these look like they might be the Swingman's for next year.

Solid, I want a pair.

I have none for sale now but I post alot of sz 13 J's.  I got some PE stuff Im gonna post here to share.

can some give me a review on MVP elites im consider copping a pair just what to know how they are on the field

Last edited:
Home and away pair of Air Max MVP for Prince

Jackson

Berry has gone from stealing AJ10's gear to raiding Jackson's and Delmon's stash in the clubhouse... love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom