***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Originally Posted by zachATTACK0803

Originally Posted by sfandy

No these have the swingman strap, the 22 and slightly different colors than the diamond elite pro BGs
oh well then thats my fault they don't look any different to me 
I think you guys are talking about 2 different pairs of gloves. 

oh thats my bad i just saw the ebay link and assumed it was the swingman 2's

MattMastantuono wrote:
The seller is from a city about 10 minutes from me in Ontario yet he doesn't ship in Canada. Ebay is so frustrating for Canadians

Preach!

Missed out on so much stuff over the years because of this.

Nice Trojans undershirt on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...41623449b0#ht_500wt_1219

sadly the seller doesn't ship to switzerland.

I really want to buy some mcs shoes for the new season. I'm thinking maybe the Jordan Diamond Cat MCS. But they're priced at 60 $ while the metal version is around 90$.
That price difference can't be just the metal cleats right?

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

502590769.jpg

AkGCU5SCMAErYt3.jpg

eek.gif
pimp.gif
   CRACKKKKK

Originally Posted by doogie24

MattMastantuono wrote:
The seller is from a city about 10 minutes from me in Ontario yet he doesn't ship in Canada. Ebay is so frustrating for Canadians
Preach!

Missed out on so much stuff over the years because of this.

I know what you mean, I've missed out and payed way too much for shipping. For the past year I've had a US P.0. Box, best thing I've ever done. Cheaper shipping and it's only like $5 to hold it to the box, definately a great option if you order a lot of stuff online.

Originally Posted by FV Chiefs

Our team has to wear stir ups so I wear em. I have the 7 inch ones, a little higher than most and I like the look. When we wear our pants down though I am able to get away with wearing the new nike dri fit basketball socks.

Also...FV Cheifs, are you from B.C.?
Ya I play in the BCPBL, we actually just changed our name back to Whalley Chiefs, my former coach used to play at LC and now one of my old teammates also plays there.

Yeah I play with a couple guys who played on that team. Will Thorpe, Carsen Nylund and Brandon Bufton. All good dudes, I just thought the name was noticeable...they all wear those FV Chiefs shirts. 
Ya same team, I know all of them, I played with Buff two years ago, great guy.

FV Chiefs wrote
I know what you mean, I've missed out and payed way too much for shipping. For the past year I've had a US P.0. Box, best thing I've ever done. Cheaper shipping and it's only like $5 to hold it to the box, definately a great option if you order a lot of stuff online.

I had a cousin move from Windsor to Michigan last year... within days I was on NikeID getting my first pair. Over the years I made so many different pairs on that website before remembering that it said "US Addresses Only". I visit Detroit pretty frequently, so I just order all my stuff to her address now and pick it up when I go over, saves a lot of money.

Pitchers and Catchers report soon, can't wait to start seeing some pics in this thread.

FV Chiefs wrote
I had a cousin move from Windsor to Michigan last year... within days I was on NikeID getting my first pair. Over the years I made so many different pairs on that website before remembering that it said "US Addresses Only". I visit Detroit pretty frequently, so I just order all my stuff to her address now and pick it up when I go over, saves a lot of money.

Pitchers and Catchers report soon, can't wait to start seeing some pics in this thread.

Ya Canadians are basically screwed over for any sports equipment other than hockey. I'm going to be at spring training this year (arizona), I can't wait. For those who have gone before, do you have any pointers or what should I watch for? I will definately check out the Rockies to see what tulo's wearing, my coach also knows someone from the Brewers so I might get to check out their facilities. Can't wait to see the new stuff everybody will be rockin

Would anyone be opposed to posting some older pics until we can get some actual new stuff in here?

I randomly thought of Eric Chavez and went to look for his Shox BB4 cleats, didn't know he had 5+ other pairs of insane custom cleats. Figured I'd share what I found.

Gary Payton II

Penny I ?

BB4

More Shox...

???

I remember wanting these because they had the Zipper. Forgotten the name of them, not sure if anyone here knows?

Have a pair of these in all black, forgot the name of them as well

5 Tools?

Are these K Swiss?!?!

Always hated anything Easton has put out... these included

Random Pumas

Ya I play in the BCPBL, we actually just changed our name back to Whalley Chiefs, my former coach used to play at LC and now one of my old teammates also plays there.

Yeah I play with a couple guys who played on that team. Will Thorpe, Carsen Nylund and Brandon Bufton. All good dudes, I just thought the name was noticeable...they all wear those FV Chiefs shirts. 
Damn man, whats your name I gotta bring it up tomorrow or somethin at practice...small world. 

Just saw that Baseball Express has Pujols, Cano and Victorino Nike Diamond Elite Pro PE's for sale now.  I'm more partial to the Tulo's on eastbay myself  
wink.gif

Regarding the hyper cools for the MLB teams, that white Red Sox is either a promo sample or bootleg, all clubs are wearing dark colors (ton of black, navy...A's are the only with green.

Also a lot of the core Pro Combats are going to have different color shoulders, which looks real goofy.

Damn man, whats your name I gotta bring it up tomorrow or somethin at practice...small world. 
Jordan McComb

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Anyone seens these? I know I've seen the all gray ones that Eastbay released but don't ever remember seeing a gray/white/red paid? Samples maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...3f137b2f46#ht_500wt_1413
That link took me to a listing for regular white/orange Show Elites
Yeah my bad I have horrible ability to see color I thought it was gray/white/red...as soon as I saw this and clicked on it again I noticed right away. 

Originally Posted by The Stoic Paisano

Regarding the hyper cools for the MLB teams, that white Red Sox is either a promo sample or bootleg, all clubs are wearing dark colors (ton of black, navy...A's are the only with green.

Also a lot of the core Pro Combats are going to have different color shoulders, which looks real goofy.

Nevermind look below I see what you are talking about.

Back
Top Bottom