***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by joshbeg2

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

I know white is not common but I remember Ted Lilly rockin white last year.
yes! and loney too...
06026e6671def2b0574e1476c3f4b358697e7aa5_r.jpg
I think the only time white is an issue is when it's long sleeved on pitchers since it hides the ball, a lot of guys wear white sleeves but you don't see to many long sleeves for some reason. 

THIS.

The "no white sleeves policy" CLEARLY refers to 3/4 or long sleves that can be seen extending past the hem of the jersy sleeve. David Wright has often been seen with an orange ss undershirt and gets away with it but, if he was to try to wear a long sleve one he'd get crushed as soon as he stepped on the field. 

I'm telling you now, there is simply NO WAY the MLB allows any player or team to have white long sleeves. It's a shame though.

Was thinking the same thing $60 is expensive for what amounts to a heavy t-shirt. I'll wait til I find a sale somewhere before I grab one.

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Was thinking the same thing $60 is expensive for what amounts to a heavy t-shirt. I'll wait til I find a sale somewhere before I grab one.
they have some colors on eastbay and it's a little cheaper there at $50

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

they have some colors on eastbay and it's a little cheaper there at $50
Awesome. Thanks for the info...that plus a discount code makes it more reasonable.

i never seen these before anyone else? they had some Adidas ones also pretty nice gold and black, real light weight all of them...
28ahta8.jpg

bv729.jpg

3448fbm.jpg

What kinda pants are u guys rocking this year ?

I dont wanna go with the Pro Flare this year, being that they tear easily from the knees..

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

c4ae35284f359505e0e9e01742f0.jpg

You think Bautista will be wearing Marucci bg's come regular season or is he still with Franklin?

Saw him wearing those in a commercial recently too maybe some of those guys that just had bat deals are switching over now that they are diving into more products.

Originally Posted by MattMastantuono

c4ae35284f359505e0e9e01742f0.jpg

You think Bautista will be wearing Marucci bg's come regular season or is he still with Franklin?

Saw him wearing those in a commercial recently too maybe some of those guys that just had bat deals are switching over now that they are diving into more products.

THIS. I'd guess this is the case.....

Nice. Isn't the reasoning for the all black and all white cleats is that is all they are allowed to wear at the HS level? Thought I heard that somewhere...

on the mlb network it showed ryan howard taking bp and he was wearing ua bgs so did he leave adidas? he also worked out in ua gear

1a816f6284ddedcb1775b75dac966850babf8eb9_r.jpg
13d262e6e985edb9e8bcd410406dd97750d47d57_r.jpg

He is probally with UA again, or he's just trying out diffrent things. But he used to be with UA back in the days with the BG's.

would like to see a better view of this glove

Panda's SSK

Toronto nailed it with their new uni's... love the pants

Max Air looks similar to the midsole used on the Swingman Remix trainers Junior used to wear

Originally Posted by 59FIFTY

He is probally with UA again, or he's just trying out diffrent things. But he used to be with UA back in the days with the BG's.
yeah i know i remeber it seems like everybody is either with ua nike,nb,and wear franklin bgs and everything is just fading away..

Back
Top Bottom