***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

does anyone know anybody that has or can get a wilson 1786 in all black pro stock made in japan or a rawling pro200-2ti?

Sorry if this is on the wrong thread, but anybody trying to sell any white and green cleats? size 10.5???

Or any wilson a2000 or a2k RHT?

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Originally Posted by supbro45

hey nikesourcesller u have any bgs u wanna get rid off?

I just sold off my extra ones a few weeks ago sorry man.

Alright thnxs anyways mate... If anyone does just lmk

very rare purchase i couldnt pass up. nike air diamond fury lows. most of these were high top, but guys like kenny lofton, before his "k-lo" line, wore these in low. probably best purchase of my footwear career.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice pickup. What happened to the normal sized tongue on lowtops these days? seems to get smaller and smaller with every release.

Betweenthehedges - nice find! Where'd you come across them? And I almost thought the low tops had a different name, but maybe they were still Diamond Fury. Out of curiosity, what's the insole and cleat plate look like? And did you luck into your own size too?

Volt laces for Tulo, volt swoosh outline, toebox volt outline and a chrome toe piece.  Hurrachie low tops.

Originally Posted by betweenthehedges

very rare purchase i couldnt pass up. nike air diamond fury lows. most of these were high top, but guys like kenny lofton, before his "k-lo" line, wore these in low. probably best purchase of my footwear career.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
So sweet... but also, is that a plain-Swoosh fitted in the background? 
nerd.gif

More info on that please.
I love this time of the year, when we get to see all the new stuff...

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

Hmmm... Yu was a Nike-guy in Japan, but looks like he's wearing Asics here... interesting.

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

x1000.jpg

Seriously? These are the new Tech Fleece from Majestic
pMLB2-10675087dt.jpg
that replaced these? 
new_york_mets_therma_base_authentic_collection_tech_fleece_by_majestic.jpg
If that is the case then 
tired.gif

@larrivee...
here's pics of the insoles and bottoms. found em on ebay. little snug, wear a 11.5 and they are 10.5 but brand new.
@SinnerP...
the white nike fitted is like the Dustin Johnson hat, flat bill nike with flex fit. by far best fitting hat.

Back
Top Bottom