***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

gloves on fielder look just like the all white diamond elite 7s that were on eastbay in the fall but with a different strap. also, saw a few more guys in the solid color full length phiten sleeve arod was wearing. yonder alonso, john baker, few others

What up.. Been following this thread since feb. out here in the sf bay area. Looks like some of you guys play ball. Let me know if any of you are out this way as I'm always keepin an eye out for fresh gear.

140657846.jpg

Anyone seen one of these before?

Originally Posted by jwong51

140657846.jpg

Anyone seen one of these before?
Yeah i saw a few guys using them in spring training. Allstar's trying to expand beyond catchers i guess. I give it a so-so. Something about allstar only making catchers gloves makes gives them a special appeal.

whats up guys...have been reading this fourm since last year...cool to see im not the only one obsessed with new baseball gear haha

Hurrache... I'm actually on the peninsula. Went to menlo college and still playing summer ball here in the bay. A kid my buddy coached is now playing at Stanford as well. Where u playing ball this summer?

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Hurrache... I'm actually on the peninsula. Went to menlo college and still playing summer ball here in the bay. A kid my buddy coached is now playing at Stanford as well. Where u playing ball this summer?

We just played against menlo college about a month ago.

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Haha... Nice. Where do u play?

Originally Posted by huarachelover3215

Playing in Morehead City, NC for the Marlins, should be fun

Nice man. I'll come by and watch you play at Stanford before the seasons up. U a senior?

Originally Posted by LC Warrior Baseball 15

Haha... Nice. Where do u play?
I go to Lewis-Clark State up in Idaho.

What up.. Been following this thread since feb. out here in the sf bay area. Looks like some of you guys play ball. Let me know if any of you are out this way as I'm always keepin an eye out for fresh gear.

I just played USF not this past weekend but the one prior, that's one of the weirdest fields I've ever seen

looking for some opinions here.. not feeling the black cleats and want something with more white in it.. also wanna switch up the BG'z to match.. was looking at the air show elite 2's.. obviously wanna stick with nike.. also wanna throw in a green helmet to match.. thanks!

2hhls90.jpg

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

I just played USF not this past weekend but the one prior, that's one of the weirdest fields I've ever seen
haha.. yea.. i played there a few times.. its one of those fields you can only appreciate if you have played on other fields in SF before.. honestly its the best field in the city next to AT&T... kinda dope that you can hit the ball out to left into the street and off apts..

Back
Top Bottom