***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

Saw a slick Nike Yankees hoody at niketown NY. Silver I think. Anyone. 
nerd.gif

Just saw today at my local Richard's Sporting Goods the 3/4 Griffey dri fit shirts. They had the standard grey/black, grey/blue, and grey/red.

But this was the first time I had seen grey/orange and grey/carolina blue ones. The orange one was
eek.gif

Yea volt bottoms.  Plastic molded flouresent green bottoms.  Tulo had them last year.  Kemp will be the second guy to have them.  Kemp also has a home version of the shoes he wore today.  

does anyone have the pics of Tulo's volt green bottoms from last year? Everyone always talks about them but I don't think I've actually seen them.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cmymb

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ I got you.
Im assuming he will break out the volt bottoms at home.  
Volt bottoms?

LMFAO, Ima go out on a limb right here and say SinnerP knows what the hell volt bottoms are, the question mark was more a long the lines of "why is kemp getting some cleats with volt bottoms?"  However, I could be wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MP23

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

Originally Posted by cmymb

Im assuming he will break out the volt bottoms at home.  
Volt bottoms?
LMFAO, Ima go out on a limb right here and say SinnerP knows what the hell volt bottoms are, the question mark was more a long the lines of "why is kemp getting some cleats with volt bottoms?"  However, I could be wrong
laugh.gif
I wanna say I remember seeing a pic of Tulo's from last season, but I honestly don't remember. 
embarassed.gif

Will look around. 
nerd.gif

Haven't seen the Kemp ones yet tho.

Back
Top Bottom