***NIKE MLB 2012***NEW THREAD

1000x.jpg

I'll try to get some pictures later, but Ryan Zimmerman is wearing some dope batting gloves tonight

Originally Posted by Dannyrico23

Originally Posted by doogie24

Slashers!

One of J Roll's old pairs?

Hey Doogie.. are you playing baseball in the UK? 
nah I live in Canada. London, Ontario.

First time playing BASEBALL in 6 seasons! Slo Pitch Softball is now a distant memory

nice man!  welcome to the game!  so is your team part of any leagues?  i would assume that your playing 18+.. do you guys swing wood or metal?  i played through college here in the sf bay area and still get out there on the weekends.   

www.eastbaylumberjacks.com

yep we are in a Senior Mens League, the link to our league website is below along with our fan page. Its our first season in the league, we had all played baseball together until about age 18, and then took a bunch of years off. It was time to get back into it, really happy we decided to get it going.

http://www.esportsdesk.co...ueID=13379&clientID=4217

http://www.facebook.com/OakridgeRedsBaseballClub

I feel like I should get this back on topic, so here's a random picture of Yunel for everyones enjoyment

yep we are in a Senior Mens League, the link to our league website is below along with our fan page. Its our first season in the league, we had all played baseball together until about age 18, and then took a bunch of years off. It was time to get back into it, really happy we decided to get it going.

http://www.esportsdesk.co...ueID=13379&clientID=4217

http://www.facebook.com/OakridgeRedsBaseballClub

I feel like I should get this back on topic, so here's a random picture of Yunel for everyones enjoyment
I was watching the yankees/jays game yesterday and wondering how he is getting away with wearing white cleats.

doogie24,

Are you wearing Oakley's Flak Jackets? And on a related note, I just noticed that Jordan Schafer of the Astros, who used to rock all Nike, including fielding glove, switched to adidas. But still wearing Nike Show X-1 shades.

MP - I had 400$ in coverage under my parents health plan, so I went and got a very light prescription and took it to a shop that deals with Oakley. The guy sent them through without the cost of prescription, so I was able to go custom. Completely free with the insurance coverage. Plasma frame, chrome "O" and Polarized VR28 Black Iridium Lens. Love em.

MP - I had 400$ in coverage under my parents health plan, so I went and got a very light prescription and took it to a shop that deals with Oakley. The guy sent them through without the cost of prescription, so I was able to go custom. Completely free with the insurance coverage. Plasma frame, chrome "O" and Polarized VR28 Black Iridium Lens. Love em.

I do something similar, but I get shoes with custom orthos through a chiropractor. I've gotten Jordans,Kobes,LeBrons,Air Max you name it. People should check their health care plans and find a provider that can do this...that is if you are covered. anyone in the Bellevue/Redmond area check Bellevue Chiropratic Wellness
pimp.gif
I never thought about glasses tho

Nice doogie24, Polarized VR28 Black Iridium Lens are great lens for baseball. I have two pairs of Flak Jackets and I love em, so nice and light and the Hydrophobic coating is amazing. I like Nike Vision but Oakley is far superior at this point in time, although I have way more Nikes because well they are cheaper lol.

Originally Posted by MP23

Nice doogie24, Polarized VR28 Black Iridium Lens are great lens for baseball. I have two pairs of Flak Jackets and I love em, so nice and light and the Hydrophobic coating is amazing. I like Nike Vision but Oakley is far superior at this point in time, although I have way more Nikes because well they are cheaper lol.
I have never really liked wearing any sunglasses while playing sports, especially golf or baseball. These lenses make everything look much more crisp without being too dark. Very happy w them.

Anyone have a picture of Cameron Maybin hitting last Sunday. Looked like he had some green or brown Diamond Elite IV's but I couldn't make them out entirely.
Only one I've been able to find...

Back
Top Bottom